9.3

Warning: Errors Ahead. Read for your own risk.

Yoo Seun's Pov

Nakahinga ako ng maluwag ng makuha ko na ang mask na nakatakip sa ilong ko. It was suffocating me. I'm not used to this kind of things, so yeah, because I am born in a free will country with a place of trees and fresh air. I was about to open the window but Han Sui stopped me making me look uncomfortable than before.

"Just a few inch if you don't want me to vomit all the way there."

I said rolling my eyes as I swindled the controller. The window moved down a few inch letting the air enter. She was murmuring about the air conditioned car but that don't bother me because I was on my phone scanning to the internet about what have happened today. And I regret doing it, I shouldn't have look at my weird face doing that dance while singing my throat out. I bumped my nape at the cushion in a frustrating manner that made Han Sui look back on me in the front mirror.

There are lots of things running through my mind and I was trying not to scream and do something weird in the car. I have to stop imagining myself in front of crowds with hatred and disappointment. I'm sure have no luck to live long and peaceful. I look at my phone again when I heard a beep. The EXO group chat on whatsapp pop up on my screen.

*We Are One: EXO❤*

Suho: Guys, just calm down.

Chen: Hyung! You should
teach me to calm down in
front of Mr. Kang. I can't
handle the pressure.

.....

I gasps realizing Chen's words. Don't tell me Mr. Kang was putting out something because of me? I can't help but to let out a groan to stop myself from punching the window. Something inside me wants to go back, barge into those doors and shout the hell out of him. After all it has nothing to do with them, it's me. My fault, my mistake. I should be the one right there, receiving every arguments he have on me not EXO.

*We Are One: EXO❤*

Lulu: And what is the connection
of our issue here? He's digging
the graveyard again.

.....

Luhan is being sarcastic but I know he meant the issue between us. That was already explained in public, why is he putting that back up again? And it has nothing to do with him. This has nothing to do with them. I do, If he wanted someone to blame then blame me. I can stand it all out.

*We Are One: EXO❤*

I'm so sorry guys. I should be
the one standing there and
the one receiving the shouts
not you.

Chen: Yoo Seun? Paano ka...

Kai: Group 'to nakalimut? Atsaka
kasama na siya sa mga group
chat natin.

Suho: Ano ka ba? Ayos lang naman
don't think of turning back
we had it under control.

Luhan: Atsaka may kasalanan
din kami.

Baek: Yeah we're in this together.

......

Why do I have the feeling that they were slapping Baek after what he have said? Maybe just my imagination or something. I heave a sigh thinking of a way to comfort them. After all the blames they have been through today, I really wanted to disappear, This instance. I groan on my seat trying to move deeper into the cushion. I'm not comfortable putting someone for my damn sakes. I'm not that kind of person to usually do that.