Clearance

"Okay, tell me." Niall demanded just as he stepped into the house after Harry had let him in.

"Jesus, calm down Ni." Harry chuckled and walked behind Niall to the living room.

"Good morning, Anne." Niall greeted Anne who sat on the floor playing cars with Jack.

"Oh, good morning Niall. Can't get enough of us, hm?" She joked because it was only ten in the morning but Niall couldn't wait any longer so he had texted Harry real quick saying he would be there in five and here they were.

"Definitely not." Niall grinned. "Good morning Jack." He crouched down and smiled at the toddler gently. Jack's head perked up and he grinned shyly.

"Hewwo..." He seemed to think and Harry helped him remember.

"Niall, buddy." He said gently and Jack nodded.

"Hewwo Ni." He said again and Niall chuckled.

"Have you already eaten?" He wondered.

"Tummy fuww." Jack nodded happily rubbing his belly.

"Yeah? I can see that." Niall grinned and Jack giggled.

"Siwwy."  Silly.

"I just wanted to say hello. I would like to kidnap Harry real quick if that's alright?" Niall asked more to Anne because Jack was already busy with playing again.

"Of course, dear." She smiled and Harry and Niall went upstairs.

"Now, tell me." Niall demanded just as Harry closed the door to his bedroom.

"Ugh, fine." He huffed and plopped down on the bed.

"Okay, where do I start?" Harry said more to himself, but Niall answered him anyway.

"How about at the beginning?" He quirked an eyebrow and Harry shot him a look.

"No shit, Sherlock! Okay, so we met on vacation and got along really well and on my last evening we went to the beach..." Harry started and involuntarily the memories from this night were playing through his head. He slightly shook his head to concentrate. "And, well...we slept together. It was the first time for both of us and we were so inexperienced and stuff that we didn't use protection. And yeah, nine months later Jack was born." Harry explained and Niall just looked at him.

"And you were fifteen?" Niall did the maths, but Harry smiled sadly.

"Fourteen at the time he was born. I turned fifteen two months later." Harry corrected and Niall's eyes grew wide.

"Holy shit! So you were berely fourteen when you...jesus! You horny fuckers." He let out a laugh and even Harry grinned even though there was nothing funny about it.

"Okay, but that doesn't explain the fact that you hate each other." Niall wondered and Harry shrugged.

"Right. Uhm, the thing is I fell in love with Louis back then...a-and as I told you it was my last evening and the morning after the travel guide called us that our flight was earlier so we needed to hurry up and I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to Louis. But I left a note at the reception for him with my number but he never called...I don't know why he hates me so much, probably because it didn't mean anything to him and he hoped to never see me again." Harry shrugged again but this time to play it off because he really didn't want to cry now.

"Oh, wow. That's a lot." Niall breathed out after Harry finished explaining. "The thing is, I would totally agree with you seeing how Louis treats every of his affairs, but back then he wasn't like this. It only started...wait. When exactly was it" His head shot up to Harry and he looked shoked. Harry furrowed his eyebrows, but thought deeply.