No break from problems

Today was a day like every other school day for the boys. Louis and Harry met up with the boys at their lockers and chatted for a few minutes until the first bell rang signalling them to go to their classrooms. After that they parted ways and Niall, Harry and Louis went to their first class and waited in their seats for their teacher to arrive and start with the lesson.

To Louis' surprise he hadn't heard or seen anything of Joseph after his threat towards him that he would regret punching him last week, but he was glad that it was this way. He was occupied with studying for the finals and practicing for their last game that was next week just after the final exams. He didn't know why they had to schedule the game at such an inconvenient time, but they had to swallow it and manage to study and practice at the same time. What made him even more nervous was that Harry was five months pregnant already and it was almost impossible to hide his bump under his clothes anymore because their babygirl was growing fast and she was already as big as Jack had been when Harry was in the sixth month back then.

"What are you doing?" Louis whispered as Harry raised his hand for the teacher to see.

"I need the toilet." Harry whispered back.

"You've been to the toilet twenty minutes ago." Louis frowned, but Harry just huffed.

"Then tell your daughter not to lay on my fucking bladder." He hissed and Louis chuckled with his hands held up in surrender.

"Yes, Harry?" The teacher asked as he interrupted his lesson when he saw Harry's hand in the air.

"Can I go to the toilet?" Harry asked sheepishly. He knew it was quite risky going to the washroom so often but it wasn't like he could do anything against it. Sooner or later their classmates would put two and two together and if their baby was continuing to grow like this he couldn't hide it for much longer anyway.

"Of course." Mr. Adams said before continuing the lesson. Him as well as the other teachers knew about Harry's condition because Mrs. Wheezer had told them in case something happened and the boys were glad to have people around them knowing they could intervene if necessary.

Harry stood up and left the classroom quietly. He fastly walked through the hallway to get to the loo and he sighed out in relief when he could finally empty his bladder after rushing through half of the school because the toilets were ages away.

"You're killing me, little one." He whispered with a smile on his face as he rubbed over his belly after flushing the toilet and walking over to the sink.

When Harry left the washroom he wandered through the empty halls, but at some point he couldn't get rid of the feeling that someone was following him. He turned around but there was no one. He frowned to himself, but shrugged it off and turned around again, he was glad that the classroom was only a few feet away now.

He jumped and clutched his chest breathing heavily from the shock when Joseph stood in front of him suddenly.

"God, Joseph. You scared me shitless." He grumbled as he let his hand sink again.

"Oh, I'm really sorry." Joseph said overly friendly and grinned. Harry squinted his eyes at him, a bad feeling erupting in his stomach.

"Yeah, well. I have to go back to class so..." Harry said and just wanted to walk past him when he suddenly grabbed his arm tightly. "Ow, Joseph. What the hell? Let me go." He said horrified.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Joseph said in fake apology.

"You're hurting me." Harry said weakly trying to rip his arm free, but Joseph's grip only tightened.

"Aw, can't little Harry handle a bit of roughness?" Joseph mocked. He pushed Harry into the lockers and Harry winced at the impact when his head hit the cold metal.