Day off from parental duties

*smut warning*

When Louis walked into the hospital he sighed. They've been here way too often in the past year. First his accident on the pitch, then Jack's accident on the playground and now this. After Jack's accident he had hoped the next time they would go to the hospital was when his daughter was born, but boy was he wrong.

He walked down the plain white hallways of the station Harry was laying and greeted some nurses on his way. He was constantly thinking of Jack who was currently with Liam and his team mates playing football and he trusted them with him, he really did, but it was still strange for him leaving Jack with other people, so he took his phone and dialed Liam's number for the third time since he had left them half an hour ago.

"I swear if you call again I turn my phone off." Liam greeted him after the fourth ring.

"Is he alright?" Louis ignored his complaint.

"No, Louis he just got eaten alive by a grizzly." Liam scoffed sarcastically. "Of course he's alright."

"Ha, really funny dickhead. Lemme talk to him." Louis demanded and Liam sighed deeply.

"Jack, come here for a second. Your daddy wants to talk to you." Liam yelled over the pitch and Jack came running towards him. The other boys were snickering at Louis' behaviour, when they heard that Louis was on the phone.

"Hi, daddy." Jack panted into the phone.

"Hi, darling. Are you having fun?" Louis asked.

"Yea yea. Bu' no time, I pwuay. Bye bye." Jack rushed out and hung up. Louis looked at his phone flabbergasted when not even five seconds later he received a text from Liam.

From Liam:

Haha! You've gotten hung up by your own son. Sweet karma, bitch. xx

To Liam:

🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Louis shook his head unbelieving before he pocketed his phone and entered Harry's room, stopping when he saw Harry playing Uno with Danielle who was sitting on the chair next to his bed.

"Uh, hi?" Louis said slowly as he closed the door and walked over to the bed. Both teens looked up and smiled at Louis. "What're you doing here?" He wondered as he kissed Danielle on the cheek before leaning over and placing a soft kiss to Harry's lips. "Hi, darling."

"I needed a few things from the grocery store on the other side of the street and thought 'why not visiting my favorite human'?" Danielle grinned up at Louis who quirked his eyebrows.

"Funny, before you knew that Harry was pregnant I was your favorite human, not to forget about your boyfriend, but sure keep telling yourself that lie." Louis glared at her playfully as he sat down on the bed next to Harry and took his hand in his own intertwining their fingers.

"Let her be, she needs extra points for babysitting the little one." Harry chuckled.

"What are you talking about?" Louis asked confused.

"Her and the boys have some competition going on who will gets to babysit the baby most often." Harry explained amused.

"Yes, even though I know I will be the most mature and reliable one out of all of us." Danielle nodded.

"None of you will babysit my daughter, you're all fucking crazy!" Louis said with wide eyes.

"Speaking of children. Where's Jack?" Harry asked.