Second first time

*smut warning*

Louis woke up with a throbbing head and he groaned. He opened his eyes but squeezed them shut quickly when a burning pain shot through his head at the terribly bright light. When the pain vanished he tried again, slower this time and he blinked a few times until he fixated on a plain white ceiling. He heard a beeping sound and slowly turned his head into the direction of the noise. He blinked again when he registered the monitor that seemed to show a heart rate. He turned his head to the other side and saw a white room and when he looked down his body he saw that cables and tubes were all over him. He was in the hospital.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows, because why the fuck was he in the hospital? Then it hit him and he remembered what had happened yesterday. He collided with someone at his footie game and he didn't know if he had imagined it, but his friends and Harry and his mum were there.

He groaned again when he felt his bladder burning in his lower stomach, because he had to use the toilet so badly. He wanted to stand up to go to the toilet, but remembered that he was connected to the monitor and there was no chance standing up. He searched the bed for some kind of remote or something so he could call a nurse and after a terribly long while he finally found it. He pressed the button and two minutes later a nurse came into the room. She was probably in her early twenties with a long ponytail. She had blonde hair and bangs. Her make up was light and she had pretty facial structures and if Louis wouldn't have been so in love with Harry that he didn't give a shit about anyone else, he would've said that she was hot. Thankfully he didn't care about her looks.

She smiled at him and walked over to the bed.

"Good morning." She said and Louis cleared his throat to get rid of the scratching in his throat. "How are you feeling?" She asked as she examined his face and looked in his eyes to see the size of his pupils.

"Mornin'." He rasped out. "My 'ead hurts like a bitch but I uhm, need the toilet." He said slowly lifting his arms to show her the cables and she chuckled.

"Alright. Let me free you from the cables and then we can go." She said and got to work when Louis' eyes grew wide.

"We?" He asked surprised. She chuckled again and pulled the connector off of his index finger.

"Yes, we. I'm not allowed to let you go to the toilet alone. You have a major concussion and a whiplash, so I have to stay with you in case you get dizzy." She explained and Louis' jaw dropped. He didn't know that it was this bad.

"O-okay." He said slowly.

When she was done she helped him out of the bed and as if it wasn't enough humiliation that he couldn't go to the toilet alone, he was just wearing one of those stupid hospital gowns and he wasn't even wearing underwear. He felt the cold air hit his bum and of course this thing was just tied behind his neck and everyone could see his arse. Great.

Thankfully there was a bathroom in the room, because no way in hell would he have walked out of the room like this. He'd rather pissed himself than showing everyone his bare ass.

The nurse helped him over to the bathroom and closed the door behind them.

"Uh, how-?" Louis asked embarrassed his cheeks getting hot and the nurse chuckled next to him.

"Just lift the gown and do your business. It's not the first time I'm doing this." She laughed and Louis went even redder. He played it off like he always did in situations like this- with sass.

"And what if I have to take a shit?" He challenged and she snorted.

"Quite the sassy one here, eh? Then I would've helped you on the toilet and waited in front of the bathroom until you were done." She explained amused holding onto his arm, so she could secure him if he got dizzy.