Complete

Louis faintly felt someone shaking his arm. He smacked his lips together and turned to the side groaning, away from the person who disturbed him in his sleep.

"Hmm?" He mumbled.

"Lou, wake up." Harry shook him again.

"Mhmm. I be up in a minute, mum." Louis mumbled pushing Harry's hand away from his shoulder scooting over to the edge of the bed.

"Lou." Harry shook him harder this time. He held his stomach with the other hand as another wave of pain rushed through his body. "Lou, please." Harry whined. Sweat was lingering on his forehead and he was panting heavily as he tried to remain calm.

Louis mumbled something inaudible not intending to wake up any time soon. Harry grew frustrated and he cursed himself for waiting so long to wake Louis up.

"Louis. The baby is coming." He said louder now shaking his boyfriend harder.

Louis groaned and turned around to Harry and slowly opened one eye. He rubbed his fist over the other and blinked a few times. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion when he noticed that Harry was sitting against the headboard in an awkward position looking at him with wide eyes.

"Huh? Why're you awake?" He rasped out completely lost. He looked around himself as he tried to make out what the hell was going on but when Harry spoke up the blood froze in his veins.

"Lou, it's time. The baby is coming. Ah fuck!" Harry hissed when another contraction hit him. He bent over and breathed in and out deeply squeezing his eyes shut tightly.

Louis jumped out of bed like he had been shocked, but his legs got tangled in the bedsheets and he fell to the floor.

"What? Oh my god! Oh shit, okay. Calm down. We need to stay calm!" He rushed out panicked as he jumped up. "Harry, stay calm!" He shouted running around the room.

"Lou?" Harry chuckled weakly, but Louis ignored him he just ran around panicked thinking of what to do. "Lou!" Harry repeated louder and Louis stopped in his tracks looking at him with wide eyes.

"How about you get dressed and wake up Jack while I call Gemma?" Harry suggested and Louis nodded immediately.

"Good idea." He said holding up his index finger and ran over to the closet ripping it open frantically. In a speed of light he got dressed and was about to rush out of the room when he stopped and spun around. "Do you need anything? What am I supposed to do in this situation? Should I call an ambulance? Oh god, or is the baby coming in here? What do we do, Harry?" He got panicked again.

"First, you wake up Jack and then we get ready and drive to the hospital alright? My water didn't break yet so we still have a little time, but....ah....we still need to hurry a bit, the contractions are getting worse." Harry explained slowly grimacing.

"O-okay, shit. Fuck." Louis pulled on his strands as he hurried out of the room. He practically barged into Jack's room who was sleeping deeply not bothered by the loud noise. "Okay, Louis. Calm down. No need to scare Jack." He breathed in and out a few times before he crouched down next to Jack's bed brushing his hand through his hair.

"Baby. Hey. Wakey wakey." He whispered. Jack's eyelids fluttered open and he blinked a few times trying to make out where he was. "Hi, darling." Louis cooed.

"Daddy?" Jack wondered tiredly.

"Yeah, hi. We need to get up, baby. Your sister is arriving soon, so auntie Gemma is picking you up in a few." Within a blink of an eye Jack was awake.

"Wueally?" His face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Really." Louis smiled. "But we need to hurry up a bit, alright?" Jack quickly nodded and clumsily got out of bed. Louis snatched his sweatpants from the changing table and quickly changed his clothes before they went to the bathroom to brush their teeth. When they were done he sat Jack down in the living room in front of the tv before checking up on Harry.