The beginning of forever

This is the last chapter before the Epilogue. I can't believe that this book is coming to an end now. I loved writing this story so much! At first I had planned everything out a little bit different but I'm so glad that it turned out like it did. I read through some of the chapters the last few days and I didn't notice that this story was actually mostly fluff, but I loved it! I hope you loved reading it just as much.

Thank you as always for reading this story, I am thankful for every single one of you!!! I love you with all my heart! Enjoy. x

*smut warning*

The Tomlinson-Styles house was filled with loud noises, a turbulent atmosphere and too many people for Louis' liking. Louis was thankful when they all left except from Liam and Zayn who were his best men and Lottie and the kids.

"Louis, you need to get ready." Zayn approached Louis in the kitchen who was currently trying to find something to eat for Lily who was whining non-stop.

"I know, Zayn!" Louis said frustrated rummaging through the cupboards.

"Daddy, I'm hunwy." Lily pouted tugging on his sweatpants. Louis was already done with his hair which Lottie had styled perfectly with every strand in place. The hair on the sides were fairly short which Louis wasn't used to due to his constant messy mop on his head until now- and the hair on the top were gelled backwards. He was freshly shaven which was also a rarity because he always had at least a stubble going on, but not today. He didn't have time yet to get dressed so he was just wearing sweatpants trying to make his daughter happy who got grumpier with every passing second.

"Yes, darling. Just a second." Louis said, his stress level was over the roof by now and his two year old daughter didn't help him in the slightest right now looking at him with her big green-blue puppy eyes.

"I'm taking care of it. Go." Zayn said and pushed Louis out of the kitchen.

On the way upstairs he passed Liam who was currently getting Jack dressed in his suit.

"No, uncle Li. I don't wanna wear that." Jack grumbled and pushed Liam's hand away.

"You have to, Jack. It's your dads big day and you want to look good, right?" Liam said softly to the six year old.

"No." Jack crossed his arms plopping down on the floor.

"Jack, you wear this. End of discussion." Louis said sternly standing in the doorway.

"But, daddy." Jack tried to argue but Louis wasn't having any of it.

"No but, Jack! You wear this! Get dressed." Louis said frustrated raising his voice at his son. Jack grumbled something but got up from the floor either way and let Liam dress him up but not without continuing to pout.

Louis sighed and turned around leaving for the bedroom. This was supposed to be the best day of his life, but he had a hard time right now. Why did he have to insist to take care of the kids while Harry was at his sister's? Stupid traditions of not seeing each other on their wedding day. It was all their mothers fault who insisted to keep as many traditions as possible.

Their families had all arrived at their house in Manchester two days ago to take care of the last preparations and to help Harry and Louis with the kids because they were both on the edge. Harry had slept over at Gemma's and Michael's with Niall to relax a bit, because Louis didn't want him to be stressed out. Now he was the one who was close to a breakdown.

"Lou, do you need help?" Lottie poked her head inside of the room.

"I thought you wanted to take care of the catering?" Louis spun around to his sister who just stepped inside and closed the door behind her smiling.