New home, new life

I don't know if I like this chapter, but I let you wait for too long and I have no idea how to make it better, so here you go...

Two more chapters...:(

*smut warning*

"I'm not ready for this. Can't you stay for another week? Only one week, that's all I'm asking for." Anne said with tears in her eyes as she squeezed Jack tightly who tried to push her away.

"Nanaaa!" He giggled and squirmed in her hold.

"Mum, don't be so dramatic. We're only two hours away you can easily visit us and we visit you, promise. Apart from that we already stayed two weeks longer than expected." Harry stated holding his hand over his huge belly. He was at the end of the eighth month already, so it was only four more weeks until birth and both Harry and Louis were excited yet a bit scared.

"But two hours are so long!" Anne whined pressing Jack's cheek against her own.

"Nana, no!" Jack protested continuing to squirm. Anne chuckled and let him go. He raced into the house where Louis and the boys were double checking the rooms to make sure that they had everything.

"Mum." Harry stated sternly. "You have to let us go. We're not that far away and I have to attend Uni and Louis needs to practice."

"Louis, Louis. It's always Louis." Anne scoffed playfully. "He took you away from me." She said in fake disappointment.

"I heard that." Louis came out of the house grinning with a box in his hands.

"Good!" Anne said turning to him. "You are a son, grandson and granddaughter stealer!"

"You don't even know her yet, so that doesn't count. Apart from that, if I wouldn't be here you wouldn't even have grandchildren." Louis snorted and Anne gasped.

"How dare you?!" Louis just laughed and loaded the box in the moving truck. "Boys, please be careful. And call me everyday. And tell me immediately when something's wrong or when you need anything." She said now serious.

"We will, mum. Don't worry." Harry smiled. "And stop being so sad now. You have Robin here with you and trust me when I tell you, you will be glad that we're out of the house when the baby comes." He said chuckling.

"I would never be glad that you're away. But I know you want to be on your own and I respect that. I'm really proud of both of you. I already know that you will manage everything just fine."

"Thank you mum." Harry said sincerely and his eyes welled up. He embraced his mother in a tight and tearful hug. When they broke apart Anne pulled Louis in her arms.

"Take care of my babies." She whispered with a thick voice.

"I will." Louis smiled against her shoulder and squeezed his eyes shut to not burst out crying. He already had this situation yesterday when he had said goodbye to his parents and sister and god, he had been crying like a baby.

When they were done saying goodbye to Robin and Anne Louis secured Jack in his seat in the back of his car before he walked over to Harry.

"I see you in two hours. Be careful and call me if something's wrong, alright?" He asked gently as he placed his hands on Harry's hips.

"I will, baby. Don't worry. I have Niall with me, he takes care of us." Harry smiled and Louis nodded.

"I love you. See you later." Louis pecked his lips and after Harry mumbled an 'I love you too' they parted ways and Louis jumped into the truck with Liam and Zayn while Harry drove with Niall. Louis didn't want that Harry had to ride in the uncomfortable truck and his car had to be driven to Manchester anyway so Niall had volunteered to drive with Jack and Harry.