The perfect parent doesn't exist

Normally I post a chapter every three days, but you get this one early because tomorrow I wont be able to update or do anything else. Tomorrow would've been my dad's birthday so I probably spend the whole day sitting at his grave and celebrate his birthday alone crying like a fucking child. Oh well.....Anywaaaay, here is the new chapter and I hope you like it. x

"Baby? We should probably get up." Louis whispered gently as he traced his fingers through Harry's hair. Harry was laying in his arm dozing with his head on his chest. His leg was thrown over Louis' stomach and he was gripping his sides with his hand, clinging onto him like a koala.

They had been laying there for an hour after they had made love for the first time- well second time, but first time since they were together- and both boys were in their own little world happier than ever.

"Don't wanna." Harry pouted and Louis chuckled at him. He brushed his fingertips over Harry's sides down to his legs and up again. Harry squirmed underneath him at the tingling feeling. "Tickles." He mumbled.

"Come on, love. Our mums and Jack are probably going to be here soon." Louis said quietly kissing Harry's head. He attempted to get up, but Harry tightened his grip so Louis had no chance standing up. He chuckled to himself, before lifting Harry's head. "Get up, lazy pants." He laughed and kissed Harry's nose who still had his eyes closed. He opened them slightly and smiled at his boyfriend.

"I love you." He whispered and Louis' smile grew wider.

"I love you too, baby." He said gently and kissed his lips. "But now we have to get dressed." He said and freed himself from Harry's grip. He sat up on the edge of the bed leaning down to grab his shorts when he felt the heat of Harry's body against his back and Harry was quick to hug him from behind. He crossed his legs in Louis' lap and threw his arms around his torso nuzzling his face in his neck.

"Haz." Louis chuckled, but it got stuck in his throat when Harry started nibbling on his neck. He leaned his head to the side so Harry had better access. Louis' mouth escaped a small moan when Harry sucked on the spot just above his shoulder.

"Harry, you should really stop- fuck!" He couldn't finish his sentence when Harry grabbed his dick from behind. Heat rushed through his body straight to his groin. He was growing hard again when Harry slowly pumped him while still kissing and sucking on his neck. Louis felt Harry growing hard himself because his dick was pressed against his back and that made Louis even more excited. He groaned, before spinning around pushing Harry back on the bed. Harry's eyes grew wide for a second before the look of surprise turned into pure lust, his pupils were double their normal size and the green in his irises was darker than usual. Harry parted his legs instantly welcoming Louis gratefully.

Louis bit his lip as he looked down at his boyfriend. He kneeled on the bed and crawled upwards and placed himself between Harry's open legs and leaned over so their dicks were rubbing against each other. Harry moaned at the friction and Louis internally groaned at the sound. He lowered his head to kiss Harry's plump pink lips when suddenly the door bursted open. Automatically Louis snatched the duvet and threw it over themselves hastily and both of their heads shot over to the door in horror.

"Dada! Daddy!" Jack shouted running inside of the room happily. Anne and Jay were quick to run after him but froze when they saw the boys' positions on the bed. Thankfully they didn't see anything, but it was more than obvious what was going on. Jack wasn't aware what was happening and was about to climb onto the bed already.

"Jack, no!" Louis shouted looking at his son in terror. Jack was taken aback and his eyes welled up at Louis' harsh tone, thinking he had done something wrong. He instantly started crying and Harry and Louis both couldn't do anything but look at him. If they would've moved they would be completely exposed. "Mum!" Louis hissed and both of their mothers got out of their shock and looked over to Jack who was crying loudly.