The contract

Louis stood in front of the mirror looking at himself with a scowl on his face.

"I look ridiculous!" He complained. Harry was sitting on the bed surrounded by clothes and sighed rubbing his temples.

"No, you don't. Just wear that and you'll be fine." He assured, but Louis only scoffed.

"They will laugh at me or kick me out. I look like I fucking attend a wedding!" Louis exclaimed pointing to the suit he was wearing. He opened the buttons of his shirt to get rid of the clothing.

"Lou, you're just going there to sign a contract, they won't care what you're wearing and they especially won't kick you out because of that." Harry chuckled.

"Exactly, Harold! Why do I have to fucking wear a suit then? You know what? Jeans and a polo will work." He said before stripping out of his dress pants. "Fucking suit. Stupid pants." He grumbled under his breath as he struggled to get out of the pants and kicked them off.

Harry sighed deeply and slid over to the edge of the bed. He got up and stood in front of Louis who looked distressed.

"Baby." Harry said gently grabbing Louis' cheeks. "Why are you worrying so much? You know they want you. Mr. Moore has said that you're only going there to negotiate and sign the contract and he promised you that a deal will happen either way, so what is the problem here?"

"I don't know. I'm so fucking nervous. I still can't believe it I guess." Louis mumbled placing his hands over Harry's.

"You will be fine, darling. Don't rack your brain now. It had always been your dream and now you actually have the opportunity, so don't be so scared and look forward to it instead, hm?" Harry asked softly pecking his lips.

"Fuck, what did I do to deserve you?" Louis asked and placed another kiss to his lips. "You're right."

"I know." Harry grinned before laying down on the bed again getting comfortable. "Now get dressed. You have to hit the road at the latest in half an hour."

"Shit, right." Louis quickly got dressed again before he sat down on the edge of the bed. "Do you need aything else? Another ice pack? Ice cream? A cold water?"

Harry had hot flashes constantly considering the thirty degrees outside and that he was six months pregnant and their baby girl was pretty big. They had graduated a week ago and were now free from school, just spending time with their friends and Jack of course. After three long weeks of weighing his chances and the risks and racking his brain about the consequences Louis had decided to sign the contract with Manchester United. Him and Harry had come to the conclusion that it had been the best thing that could happen to them considering Harry would start to study law at Manchester University in September, so they could move there together without complications. The only time Louis had to be away was when they had an away game, but even then he was gone only for two or three days.

"No, I'm fine, baby. Thank you though." Harry smiled.

"Okay. Please call me if something's wrong or you're not feeling well. Or if anything happens. Are you sure I shouldn't call one of the boys to take Jack while I'm away? You need to rest." Louis said worriedly.

"Lou." Harry chuckled. "I'm not dying here, I'm just hot. Other than that I'm feeling good and I am very capable of taking care of Jack by myself." He laughed and Louis rolled his eyes. "Seriously, baby. I'm fine. It's not like you're going to another country. You're only two hours away and tonight you are back again anyway."

"I'm just worried about you." Louis pouted.

"I know and that's really sweet of you. But you don't have to." Harry smiled.