Chapter 21

Loki leads me to his room and locks the doors behind us.
"No interruptions now" he says, pinning me against the metal door.

"Wait, you didn't tell me that you made the necklace" I say pulling away

"So?" he asks

"How did you do it?" I ask

"Doesn't matter now. What matters is that it worked" he says and kisses me

"But I'm curious" I say

"Don't be. Let your brain relax and enjoy what's happening now" he says while brushing my hair out of my face
"Ok?" he asks

"Ok" I answer and I kiss him. He doesn't let me pull away. Instead, he turns us both around and takes a few steps towards the center of the room.

Suddenly I feel another pair of cold hands on my butt, which caused me to jump.

"Relax" he whispers, but he didn't pull away from the kiss to talk.

He multiplied.

The second one starts kissing my neck and shoulders from behind, while his hands come up to my breasts.

I pull away from the kiss to take the breathe that my lungs were screaming for, but he continues with kissing my neck, on the opposite side of the duplicate.

That's when they both come even closer, sticking me in between them. I can actually feel how hard they both are, one in my front and the other one against my butt.

I slightly grid my hips against them
"Fuck..." I moan.
I open my eyes and I see a third one, slowly walking to us holding a black satin piece of fabric in his hand, letting it hang from his index and middle fingers.

Fuck, they are three now.

"Should we shut those beautiful eyes for a little while?" the original Loki in front of me asks as he rubs my cheek softly.

While asking me, the second one is putting my hair into a low and messy ponytail to get them out of the way.

"Whatever you want" I answer and he smiles

"Good girl" he chuckles.

He ties the fabric on the back of my head softly, closing my eyes from now on.

"Let's get rid of these clothes now..." he whispers and by using his magic, takes off my clothes in a second.

All of them stepped back. It's the first time I felt so exposed but I fight the urge to try and cover myself, and I stay still. He's already seen me naked multiple times, so it's not something new to him.

Two fingers come in contact with my neck and trace my collarbone softly. I try to swallow the knot in my throat but it wasn't working.

His fingers trail down to my cleavage and then slowly across my neck. Then he places his hands on my shoulders and starts massaging me