Chapter 32

Things seem to be going good between Natasha and Barnes and they've actually been together for the last couple of months. I'm happy for them. But even though Nat and I have been hanging out a lot lately, I still feel lonely.

Loki hasn't returned yet. Since when did I become so addicted to a person? Me? I'm pathetic... But I still worry about him.

However, this morning has been anything but boring. I woke up with a strange nightmare. A big purple guy was dragging and torturing Thor. Then about an hour later, I had a terrible headache and I got a glimpse of Thor screaming again.
Why am I seeing Thor? And why does it feel so real?

That's when I decided to check on them. I didn't have more of Loki's hair but I had Thor's from when I tracked their father. So I perfom the spell and I see him before. The big purple guy is holding his head. Thor is breathing heavily and he is bleeding, just like in my dream. I look around and I see Loki standing across from them. His eyes are watery and he is offering the Tesseract. He's scared.

I let my protection down so he can sense my projection. He immediately looks towards me and nods.
He was sending me those glimpses. They need help.

I end that spell and I prepare the ingredients for a teleportation. It is a dangerous spell to perform when we're talking about getting to space due to it's infinite size but it's the only option right now.

I close my eyes and I do it. I feel the environment change and I fall on the ground. I open my eyes and I see that I'm one the right spaceship.
"I'm amazing" I whisper to myself as I get up.

I walk towards the voices silently and I hide behind some debris.
"We have a Hulk" Loki says and as Hulk attacks the purple guy, Loki jumps and takes Thor away from him.

He brings his wounded brother towards me and sets him down carefully. I put my hands on him and I heal as much as I can.

"You got my message?" Loki asks

"Yeah..." I smile
"What happened here?" I ask

"Well, Asgard is gone. And that is... Thanos" he explains

"Thanos? The guy that tortured you before you attacked New York?" I remember

"Can we not..."

"Sorry" I apologize and I keep working on his brother.

Thor wakes up and looks at me.
"Katelyn? What are you doing here?" he asks

"I called her for help, brother" Loki answers

"Good. Thanks" he says to me

"You're welcome" I reply. He leaves us and rushes to get to Heimdall.

Hulk is still fighting Thanos so we have some time. I turn to Loki and he hugs me immediately
"I missed you" he says.

I smile. "I missed you too. And I'm sorry I didn't think you'll come back" I reply as I hold him

"I understand, I'm not mad" he reassures me. It's so good to have him again.

We pull away "What are we going to do about this?" I ask

"Well, he has two infinity stones, power and space, and he wants to get all of them. We have to stop that from happening" he explains

"He already has those two and it seems like he's pretty strong against Hulk... By the way, I'm really proud of you for not freaking out around the green guy" I mention

"I appreciate it but now it's not really the time" he points out

"Right. We shouldn't get close and I don't think normal weapons will be very officiant. Where is Mjolnir?" I ask

"Too late. It has been destroyed, long story" he answers.

"Ok. Then we could trap him" I suggest

"What place could ever hold him?" he asks scared

"A pocket dimension" I answer

"You can do that?" he asks surprised

"You can't?" I ask more surprise

"I mean... I could--"

"Now it's not the time for your ego!" I point out

"Ok, sorry. I can't" he admits. That moment, Hulk loses and Thanos turns his attention to Thor and Heimdall.

"Keep him busy but also keep your distance. I'll create the pocket dimension" I say and he agrees. He kisses me and then he runs to the others.

While they fight, Spuidward traps Thor and Thanos knocks out Heimdall. I was going as fast as I could but to create a pocket dimension needs concentration and strength. I couldn't let the events get to me yet.

But only Loki is left and I need more time. He starts walking closer to him. "I, Loki, Prince of Asgard, Odinson, the rightful King of Jotunheim, God of Mischief, do hereby pledge to you, my undying fidelity" he lowers his head.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to not think about what he's risking. The first walls of the pocket dimension start to come together and, immediately, Squidward seems me. Loki notices that I just got exposed and knows that he has to distract them. A dagger appears in his hand and even from far away, I can tell that it's the total black vibranium one. He probably thinks that such a strong material will be able to harm the titan.

He aims for the head but Thanos uses the stones and stops him.