Attagirl

"WELL DONT YOU just look like a ray of sunshine on this fine beautiful morning" barked Nishinoya loudly, grinning wolfishly.

(Y/N) moaned, dragging her hand across her face as the two of them jogged around the court, having their P.E lesson first thing on Tuesday morning. After a hellish Monday of course.

"Let's not talk about it" she muttered darkly, cheeks flushing slightly.

"How was detention with Tsukishima sensei?" asked the energetic male bounding besides her, more than happy to do exercise this early in the day. Another groan tore through her throat. "It was horrible. He made me clean the entire classroom, alone".

Nishinoya shot her a pitying look. "Sounds rough, that's all?"

"You wanted there to be more?" she exclaimed, disbelief painting her features. They ran past a group of girls from their class whom were gossiping loudly, giggling and being rowdy.

"I mean" he started thoughtfully. "This is Tsukishima sensei we're talking about. I think of all the things he could have made you do, maybe this wasn't the worst? I don't know."

"Why don't you try it out for yourself", sarcasm dripped from her words as she shot back at him bitterly. "Spending time alone with a hot teacher that could kill me with one look? Sign me up" he cheekily smirked.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes in exasperation, shaking her head. Biting her lip, her thoughts strayed to a certain memory of the detention. She felt her body burn with embarrassment. How could she afford to face the Business teacher now? Knowing she had a lesson tomorrow.

"Feel free to take my place next time, maybe you'll find his sadism enjoyable."

Nishinoya stuck out his tongue, laughing brightly. "Don't mind if I do."

A shrill whistle blew, capturing their attention. "Nishinoya! (L/N)! Less talking and more running" bellowed their P.E teacher, Oikawa Tooru. The brunette had his hands on his hips as he watched them from a distance, tapping his foot rhythmically with an elegant eyebrow arched.

Nishinoya whistled lowly under his breath as the two of them increased their pace. "Another teacher I'd gladly roll over for." This earned him another eye roll from the girl, a huff leaving her mouth.

"You're such a whore."

The shorter boy didn't even deny it, smile bright as ever. "Well can you blame me? Not with the amount of hot teachers our school has. Turned me gay from the first day."

(Y/N) quirked a brow. "I'm pretty sure you were gay way before that."

Nishinoya shook his head. "You can't deny it though. Why do you think our school is so disliked? Shiratorizawa is known for the rich spoiled kids. Aoba Johsai is the sporty school that kicks the prefacture's entire ass in sports and well Johzenji has all the stoners" he pointed out seriously.

"And what are we known for? Our extremely sinfully attractive and talented teachers of course!" She bit back a laugh because to some degree, his words had some truth to it. The other schools did in fact dislike their own school just for that sole fact and because they had the nicest uniform too.

"Lucky us?" she instead added. Coming to a stop, they both panted, waiting for the rest of the class to assemble together so they could carry out stretches.

"Oikawa sensei looking gorgeous and fine as usual" whispered Nishinoya quietly. Their gazes being directed towards their teacher, secretly checking him out. The black shorts hugged his long toned legs that spoke years of playing sports. Strong arms rippled with every movement, broad shoulders flexing. The brown haired man was quite the looker but he wasn't the only one in this school.

(Y/N) shrugged her shoulders, not offering any response to which her eccentric companion pouted. "Gather up everyone! Ennoshita carry out stretches, the rest of you follow" ordered Oikawa sternly.

When it came to their warm ups and stretches, the man did not play around, always taking them very seriously despite having a laid back and fun personality most of the time. A heart breaker for the majority of the females and some males too.

The class followed the demonstrated stretches led by Ennoshita, getting prepared for their selected sport for this lesson that was yet to be revealed. Oikawa walked around, watching his students closely to see if they were doing the exercises correctly, offering advice and input to some individuals to correct their form.

Copying the next stretch, (Y/N) spread her legs evenly, bending over and reaching towards the ground, palms making contact against the solid surface. The second part of the exercise had them reaching behind them through their open legs to strengthen their flexibility, testing how far they could go.

Nishinoya had no trouble with the stretch, already being quite flexible as he concentrated, his tongue sticking out slightly.

Strong hands grabbed her hips as a small soundless gasp left her mouth, craning her head, she looked behind to see muscular legs standing closely. "If you angle your hips like this" spoke Oikawa lowly, moving her hips to demonstrate. "You'll be able to reach much farther."

The touch felt searing hot, burning through her shorts as she felt her body react to the action. His hands lingered a second longer than was necessary, fingers lightly brushing the sides of her thighs in a way that made her wonder if it was deliberate or not.

One thing for sure, it was very distracting to say the least.

(Y/N)'s attention slipped, concentration shattering to pieces. "Attagirl" he said, voice dropping a notch as it became deeper and smoother. "Just like that."

Before she could even speak or breathe for that matter, he had already walked off, moving over to the other students. Looking up, she met Nishinoya's questioning stare. "You okay? You look like you've seen some shit or something."

Unsure of how to answer his question, she just shook her head, watching their P.E teacher on the other side of the court. "Yeah I'm fine."

She was most certainly not fine, and the cause of her stress was acting as if nothing had happened. Chocolate brown eyes caught hers for a fraction of a second, a ghost of a smirk flashing across rosy pink lips as Oikawa held her gaze. He licked his lips once, an unreadable emotion flitting across his face.

He winked.

(Y/N) blinked.

She must be imagining things because no way in hell was her extremely attractive sports teacher flirting with her - or was he?