His Pussycat

KUROO GRABBED (Y/N)'S bag, tugging it from her shoulder as he dropped it to the floor - already forgotten.

His other arm wrapped around her waist, using his hips to guide her backwards to his chair. "W-wait a second" she squeaked, stumbling over her feet as the copper-eyed man supported her.

Ignoring her words, Kuroo hooked an arm around her hips, lifting the girl upwards as a small soundless gasp left her mouth. He firmly planted her body on his lap when he sat down, spreading his legs to make room. "Let's not waste the precious time that we have" he purred, his chest rumbling against her back.

(Y/N) squirmed in his lap, heart-rate spiking at the compromising position she's just been put in. Kuroo's muscular thighs trapped her legs between his, her skirt riding up even higher.

He placed his large hand on her hip, squeezing in warning. "The more you move, the more you'll regret it."

"I really should get going" she exhaled shakily, trying to climb out of his lap. "Don't want to be late to my next class."

Kuroo's voice dropped lower, a growl dripping from his words. "Bokuto can wait;

You're mine now."

A finger hooked beneath her chin, turning her face to the side and upwards. Soft lips pressed against hers firmly, muffling the little noise of surprise that left her mouth. Kuroo's body heat was overwhelming, pressing in on all her senses as she tasted the man's lips.

Completely frozen, (Y/N) mind went into overdrive at what was happening. Soft onyx tresses brushed against her forehead as Kuroo angled her jaw, deepening the kiss. Apparently amused at the girl's lack of response, he grinned against her mouth, teeth snagging her bottom lip teasingly as he pulled gently. "Cat got your tongue?"

"I still think this is wrong" she panted, feeling his legs tense around her. "This shouldn't be happening."

"Oh?" he cooed, wetting his lips, Kuroo's hand carefully stroked her side, moving higher. "Tell me...", breath ghosting over her lips, a smirk moulded across his mouth.

"...If I touch you right now, will I find you wet for me?"

His hand brushed against her breast, squeezing lightly as (Y/N)'s back arched, a small whimper tumbling from her throat. "I thought so" he chuckled, massaging her breast in his palm.

Before she could say something, his mouth was on hers again - much rougher this time. Kuroo's hand gripped her breast harder, pulling her harshly against his toned body. His tongue slithered into her mouth, exploring the inside as he ran his muscle along her teeth.

The other free hand of his itched lower, lightly running his fingertips along her inner thigh as he spread her legs to drape over his. Kuroo greedily swallowed any noise that echoed between their entangled mouths, pleasing to his ears.

"Such a good kitten."

(Y/N)'s chest was rising and falling quickly, a tiny moan leaving her lips when she felt a finger swipe right along her pussy, making her legs clench together. "No" rasped Kuroo, prying her legs apart. "I won't have none of that. Am I understood?"

Succumbing to the pleasure, she nodded once, attempting to relax in his lap but her shyness was getting to her as the girl felt vulnerably exposed. His thumb rubbed circular motions around her clothed clit, his middle finger sliding right along her folds.

"Shit, you're so wet already" he moaned huskily, grabbing her breast and matching the minstrations he was doing between her trembling legs. Breathing deeply, (Y/N) bit down on her lip. "Sensei."

"Kuroo" he whispered in her ear. "Call me Kuroo. I want to hear you."

Rubbing faster, her hips jerked in his lap. "Kuroo" she whimpered, her fingers digging into his thighs to hold herself steady which tensed in her hold.

He swore loudly, two of his fingers quickly unbuttoning the first few buttons of her school shirt. Moving the material out of the way as it gave him proper access to cup her breast, his fingers slipped inside her bra to properly grab the soft flesh. Kuroo planted hot kisses against (Y/N)'s neck, rolling the perk nipple between his fingers.

"Fuck, this is in the way" he hissed, giving up and pulling her panties down her legs to be able to openly touch her. Turning his chair until it was facing the door, he went back to pleasuring the girl in his lap. "How does it feel?", lowly humming in her ear, he nibbled on her earlobe. "That at any moment someone can come in right through that door and see you like this?"

Kuroo's fingers moved right between her folds, freely touching her and feeling how wet she was. Swallowing roughly, he exhaled sharply when her ass brushed against his dick, his pants starting to feel more uncomfortable as the seconds ticked by.

Two fingers gathered up her slickness, pulling away to show (Y/N). "See that? I was right wasn't I? Fucking dripping for me" he growled roughly.

She moaned airily, eyes growing bigger when he lifted those two fingers to his mouth, sliding them past his lips. Kuroo sucked on his digits, taking them out to press a passionate kiss against her lips, thrusting his tongue at the same time he pushed those fingers inside her.

He began to move them whilst his thumb rubbed her small bundle of nerves. Moving his mouth, Kuroo increased the pace of his thrusting, rolling his hips at the same time. (Y/N) felt heat build up in her stomach, pleasure coiling within her gut.

Kuroo stroked faster, holding her squirming body down as to finger her harder. Brushing along her walls, he pulled away, a small string of saliva hanging from their swollen lips. "Cum for me kitten."

His hot breath seared across her mouth, lips brushing against hers but not kissing her. A grin pried his mouth apart, two of his fingers curling inside whilst his thumb rubbed her clit continuously. Kuroo's tongue swiped inside of her mouth at the same time he added more pressure.

"Be a good pussycat for your sensei."

And she did just that. Pleasure exploded all throughout her body as he continued to move his fingers, letting her ride out her orgasm - prolonging the high that lightened every single nerve within her body.

Biting down on her bottom lip, she jerked against his bigger frame, throwing her head backwards against his broad shoulder as he placed a kiss against her cheek, an imprint of a smirk searing into her flushed skin. "Well would you look at that. The bell has already rung."

(Y/N) blinked away the haze, eyes finding the clock on the wall. True to his words, break was over and class has already started. She was late to Physics.

Kuroo removed his fingers, putting them into his mouth lewdly to lick her off much to her embarrassment. "I guess I should write you a teacher's note or otherwise Bokuto wouldn't be too happy."

She clumsily climbed off his lap, hastily pulling up her underwear as the copper-eyed man chuckled behind her amusedly. There was a very obvious boner that she had just been sitting on but Kuroo paid it no mind, crossing his legs, he swiftly grabbed a strip of paper and pen.

Smoothly writing down, a grin was painted over his swollen lips, noticing the way (Y/N) was being extremely quiet yet her eyes always darted to his bulge. "Don't worry" he reassured her, not breaking his gaze away from the note he was writing. "I'll take care of it, however I do expect a form of payment next time."

With a devious wink, Kuroo handed her the folded slip of paper as he uncrossed his legs and casually reclined back in his chair. Cocking his head to the side, those bronze eyes were dim, a tantalizing smile gracing his mouth as he spun the pen between his fingers.

The exact fingers that were just inside of her.

"Have a nice day (Y/N)."

She looked down at the note in her hands, opening to read it over and almost choking on air at the words that looked back at her.

Sorry bro couldn't resist. Was too busy fingering her to keep track of time. I highly recommend. You said you needed some batteries? Come by during lunch and I'll give you, a new order just came through so I've got plenty. - Kuroo