Ay, Dios Mío

"BITCH WHAT HAPPENED?"

Nishinoya whispered as soon as the girl sat down, moving his chair closer to hers. "So did he fuck your brains out in the library? Did he curse at you in Spanish? Russian? Did he make good use of all the languages in the aisle?"

Face eager, his essay long forgotten as he looked expectedly. (Y/N)'s facial expression was blank as she eyed the teacher from a distance, marking papers whilst the other students worked quietly on their own.

"No he didn't" she said curtly, pulling out her notebook.

Nishinoya frowned, rocketing on his chair. "But something did happen?"

"His brother came, they edged me together and then left" she finished bitterly, shooting a sharp glare at the greynette.

The boy's eyes grew five times their usual size as he went falling backwards, a very loud crash echoing around the classroom. She swiveled around in horror to gaze down at his sprawled figure, legs up in the air and eyes disoriented. "Ay, Dios mío. You got tag-teamed by the twins."

"Is everything alright?" came Miya sensei's voice as the man himself stood up from the chair and made his way over to them. Their classmates all stared at them, shocked by the commotion and intrigued by the distraction from the tedious work.

"Shit are you okay?" exclaimed (Y/N), springing from the chair to help Nishinoya. "You absolute dumbass."

Within seconds, Osamu stood by their desk, crouching down with furrowed eyebrows to survey the boy. "What happened? Are you okay, Nishinoya?"

"Sí, papí" mumbled Nishinoya without thinking, trying to blink away the haze whilst his head spun from hitting the floor.

She froze, not knowing whether to laugh or cry - maybe both. Osamu rose a brow, glancing at the girl next to him who was star-struck with mortification at what just happened.

Hiding a smile behind his blank facade, he cleared his throat, helping Nishinoya stand up. "You should go to the nurse to make sure you're not hurt."

"M'fine" brushed away the younger male. "Sorry, I was uh, just got too excited about this essay. I love History, yay" laughed Nishinoya weakly.

(Y/N) shook her head with exasperation, fingers itching to strangle the boy maybe then she'll finally manage to squeeze out all the stupidity. "I'll look after him."

Osamu nodded his head once. "If you start feeling unwell, go to the nurse right away."

But Nishinoya wasn't finished talking, slowly regaining his senses - along with his vulgarity. "It's okay sensei, (Y/N) will be sure to help me since two is always better than one, isn't that right?"

If the man was affected by the words, he didn't let it display on his face. A small smile morphed across Osamu's mouth as he inclined his head. "That is true. Having another person help you is always good. Opens up a lot of new possibilities. Please be sure to take care of yourself, Nishinoya. Wouldn't want another accident to happen now would we?"

She felt like slamming her head on the desk because the amount of masculinity that was trying to ascertain it's dominance on either side of her was starting to get too much. Nishinoya bravely raised his head with a large grin that implied something deeper. "I'll definitely look after myself, no need to worry sir."

He took a seat, clicking his tongue as he flipped through his notebook whilst 'humming' under his breath. Like the last few seconds never happened. Osamu looked over his shoulder at the rest of the class, the students instantly looking forward and getting back to work once they saw that the show was over.

With a small sigh, (Y/N) pulled out her chair to take a seat but she faltered when warm breath fluttered against her ear for the briefest of seconds.

"Only you're allowed to call me papí, cariño" whispered Osamu huskily, meant for her ears only.

Stepping away, he strode back over to the front of the room as if he didn't just sensually serenade her auditory senses. Osamu sat down, hints of a smirk playing at his lips which only infuriated her because of what transpired earlier in the library.

Ay, Dios mío indeed.

"Is it just me or is Kuroo sensei pissed off?"

Nishinoya's eyes were stuck to the front of the classroom, their final lesson of the day couldn't have come any sooner. Still annoyed at his dramatic antics from History, she huffed childishly. "Well then I guess me and him have something in common."

"So him having his fingers inside of you wasn't something you two shared?"

(Y/N) closed her eyes, her grip around her pen tightening. "I swear Noya, I will murder you if you don't shut up. I'm really not in the mood right now."

Did he listen? - Of course not.

Nishinoya solemnly patted her shoulder. "Don't worry I'd be pissed too if the twins didn't let me cum."

Shooting him a venemous glare, he quickly retracted his hand, nervously rubbing the back of his neck whilst he chuckled anxiously. "I don't think you hit your head hard enough earlier. How about I help you?" she grumbled.

"And what? Knock out the remaining brain cells?" he shuffled away from her, warily sneaking peeks. "But for real though. He looks mad and hot but let's just focus on the first one. You have any ideas why?"

The girl looked at him. "Why would I know?"

"Isn't your pussy like a navigator or something? I thought you'd be able to pick up signals from all of them. Or a mood ring maybe?"

(Y/N)'s patience was wavering, threatening to snap at any second - or maybe she should just snap Nishinoya's neck instead. "One more word and you're dead. You can kiss all the dicks goodbye."

Pure mortification flashed across his face as he stuttered like a broken record. "T-that's cru-cruel" whined Nishinoya. "At least let Ushijima sensei slap my ass once or let Bokuto sensei strangle me with his thighs."

Deciding to ignore his ramblings about how he wants them to kill him, she paid attention to the lesson. True to his deduction, Kuroo sensei looked unhappy. There was a visible tension set in his broad shoulders, ever-present smile gone only to be replaced by a blank slate that left everyone wondering if something was wrong.

His explanations lacked their humour and warmth, sounding automatic. It made her wonder as to what happened in order for his mood to take such a turn.

Kuroo's eyes caught hers, holding them for a couple of seconds before he was the first to look away, not a single change to his expression except for the subtle purse of his lips.

He didn't look at her for the rest of the lesson.

A single message brightened everyone's screens, causing confusion and apprehension to rock through the group as a whole; leaving them wondering what they were walking into once the last bell of the day rang.

Sakusa:

Meeting after school. No exceptions. It seems I wasn't clear enough about the ground rules as some of you feel the need to test my patience. I'll be sure to not make the same mistake again.