2:35

Kuroo:

Incoming bro.

Terushima glanced at his phone with mild confusion. Of course leave it to Kuroo to be as vague as possible in this situation with no forthcoming context whatsoever.

Carelessly dropping it on the table, he patiently waited for his class to settle in. The man went over the lesson in his head, making a checklist of what needs to be covered. He made sure to brightly greet his students, hoping to lift their moods through this bleak morning.

Tired smiles reflected back at him to which he pouted sadly, making a few of the students laugh. Terushima smiled widely - this is why he enjoyed teaching. Just interacting with them was enough to make him happy.

The bell rang as the last few remaining students scurried inside, taking their designated seats. A pair walked in a few moments later, non-verbally greeting him. Terushima was never one to punish any of his students for arriving late, casually brushing it off because that's just how he was.

It made him remember his high school days - he was a little shit that's for sure.

With a small shake of his head, Terushima surveyed the pair that had just walked in. At first nothing was out of the ordinary however the longer he watched, the more sense Kuroo's message made.

(Y/N) was rummaging through her bag, looking for the necessary materials however there was something out of place but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Terushima's eyes darted to look at Nishinoya - already finding him staring right at him. The boy seemed to brighten underneath his gaze, a lazy smile morphing across his mouth. It made him seem...dangerous.

A memory flashed behind his eyelids, one of Nishinoya's face slackened with pleasure, back arched and shoulder tense because of the way Terushima bit him. Dropping his eyes to the floor, a smirk ghosted over his lips when he was quick to realize that his table was a lot closer to the first row now.

Snapping out of his reverie, he ran his tongue over his teeth. A distinct quiet 'clink' chiming in his ears, only known to him which brought forth a grin. Terushima clapped his hands once, effectively gaining everyone's attention and officially beginning the lesson.

"Where were we last time?...Ah yes, Romeo killing Tybalt. Turn your pages to scene three and let's continue where we left off. Now, who here thinks that Tybalt the jackass deserved to die?"

Terushima whistled quietly, happily tidying up his desk. He waved to some of his students, wishing them a nice afternoon. Turning to wipe the board clean off today's notes, the man finally relaxed and mentally congratulated himself for the productive lesson.

The door closed, plunging the room into blissful silence as he was left to his own devices, allowing himself to take a small break before sitting down and getting started on marking homework.

However, much to his surprise - he wasn't alone.

(Y/N) was casually perched atop one of the desk's on the front row, one leg folded beneath her. The skirt teasingly showed a flash of skin, a deliberate move that had his teeth sinking into his bottom lip.

"I hear that you're one of the best at giving head. Is this true?"

Taken aback by the bold words, Terushima regarded her for a long moment. He licked his lips, placing his forearms at the neck rest of his chair and leaning against it. "That's incorrect" he smirked wolfishly. "I'm not one of the best because I am the best..."

"...There's a difference, babe."

She was unfazed by his proclamation which spiked both his amusement and annoyance all at once. Swinging her body off the table, her steps echoed quietly around the room. The girl lightly ran her fingertips along his desk before taking a seat on the surface and crossing her leg over the other. (Y/N) smoothed out her skirt, meeting his eyes. "Tendou says otherwise."