A little Bit Of Recon

Text
"I'M GOING CRAZY."

(Y/N) dragged her fingers down her face, miserably digging them into her skin. "I've officially lost it."

Nishinoya was oddly quiet but then yet again, after telling him what's been happening to her the past two days - it was understandable.

"I'm probably the most -" she started only to abruptly get cut off.

"Luckiest bitch alive".

Bright and determined eyes stared deeply into hers, the eccentric male coming to loom over her seated form. Nishinoya grabbed her shoulders, leaning closer until they were eye-level. "You're telling me that some of the hottest men alive have been hitting on you and you're freaking out?"

"I-I mean" she stammered, stumbling over her own words. " Like it started out of nowhere and at first I thought maybe I was imagining things and even now I'm still not sure what the fuck is going on."

Nishinoya's eyes cleared, looking like crystal spheres that made shivers run down her spine as his voice dropped low. "I only have one thing to say..."

Taking a deep dramatic breath, his eyes fluttered shut as he stood upright. His grip around her shoulders tightened as his eyes suddenly snapped open, hands starting to vigorously shake her. "Get. Your. Shit. Together."

"Go and fuck em'."

(Y/N) eyes widened comically. "I can't do that!"

"Why not?" he asked, cocking his head to the side. "Clearly they're trying something. So flirt back with them and see where that gets you. From what I hear, they're just teasing you and if you want to find out the reason why, give in and see."

Still uncertain, the girl wasn't too convinced. "What if I'm misinterpreting things and I'll start doing something really inappropriate? I could get my ass into trouble."

Nishinoya sighed tiredly. "Or you could get your ass smacked by some hot men."

Choking on her saliva, she tried not to imagine how that would go but her flushed cheeks gave her away. "Listen" he started seriously, bending down to her level. "You have been given this golden opportunity by God. So you better fucking grab it and suck some hot dick or may the Lord forgive me because I will kill you if you waste this chance."

(Y/N) burst out laughing, unable to help it as Nishinoya pouted. "I'm being serious" he exclaimed. "Man I'd give anything to be in your position."

Wiping away her tears, she shook her head. "Okay okay I get it, you can chill out a little."

"Good" he clapped, grabbing her arms and hauling the girl to her feet. "What lesson you got this morning?"

"Art" she replied, frowning when Nishinoya started to roll up the sleeves of his school shirt. "What are you doing?"

"You wanna see if they're flirting with you?" he wondered out loud, putting his hands on his hips smugly. "Then we gotta get their attention and I know exactly how to do that."

"Please oh short and mighty one, do tell me." Nishinoya rolled his eyes at her words, wetting his lips as he cracked his fingers. "Let's hope Tendou sensei is prepared."

Nishinoya was so dead.

(Y/N) tugged at her skirt, wishing for the material to go lower but it wouldn't budge thanks to his mysterious technique to make it ridiculously short. It was at the point where she felt uncomfortable with how much of her legs were on show - way more than usual.

What went from her normal length above the knee; was cut into half. "You got nice legs, what you on about?" he all but declared, fingers messing around with the waistband of her skirt. He then proceeded to tuck her school shirt, tightening it around her waist. "First get their attention in any way you can and secondly..."

Proudly looking up from his hard-work, he wolfishly grinned.

"...Hit em' where it hurts."

Cursing the boy in her mind, she grumpily took a seat at a table in the art room. The girl pulled out her sketchbook, flipping to her most recent drawing. Nishinoya was lucky this was one of the classes they didn't share or otherwise her pencil would be shoved down his throat.

(Y/N) started sketching, humming under her breath as she waited for the rest of the class to show up. Not noticing the lean figure that slipped through the door, placing their bag at the front desk and curiously slinking towards her.

Tendou's sharp maroon eyes gazed upon her work, watching with rapt fascination at the drawing she was finishing up. He found his eyes wandering from her slim fingers to delicate wrists, traveling along her arms until they landed on her waist.

He closely eyed her exposed legs, the way they were crossed, the material of her skirt bunched up - he swallowed a bit harder than was necessary.

"I really like your drawing" he piped up, scaring the poor girl as she swiveled around in her seat, the pencil flying out of her hand and rolling beneath the table. "S-sensei!" she yelped, eyes wide with shock at not noticing his presence. "I didn't realize you were here."

The maroon-haired man laughed, grinning widely. "Sorry about that, didn't mean to scare ya."

(Y/N) stammered. "It's okay. I should have been more aware of my surroundings."

"You dropped your pencil" he pointed out, seeing the way her cheeks darkened as her innocent eyes brightened with embarrassment. "Don't worry I'll get it."

Her mouth dropped open when he casually ducked beneath the table, Tendou sensei's tall lean body disappearing from view. It was silent for a few seconds, the girl's heart hammering in her chest, just waiting for the man to resurface.

That was until she felt hot breath flutter against her legs.

Her stomach dropped, an airy feeling that strongly reminded her of a rollercoaster fall entering her gut. But then she remembered Nishinoya's words and her determination surged; to test her theory.

Silently praying, she slowly parted her legs, trying to brush it off as casual as she uncrossed and crossed her legs again, playing it as her changing her leg position. A sharp inhale was heard beneath the desk before familiar maroon hair was seen coming into view as her Art teacher made an appearance, her pencil grasped tightly between long fingers.

The man's knuckles were white from how hard he was gripping the pencil. "You should be careful" he warned, voice sounding a bit raspy, maroon eyes dim.

(Y/N) couldn't help but feel that his warning wasn't just about her dropping her stationary. The girl attempted to look abashed. "Sometimes things just go slipping from between my fingers."

Oh god she was so embarrassed - inwardly cringing at her own words. But it had to be done.

Tendou looked down at her, a ghost of a smirk playing across his lips for a fraction of a second before it disappeared. "Just takes lots and lots of practice."

There was a knowing glimmer in those vibrant eyes because he was beginning to slowly catch on to what she was attempting to do. Tendou had to tell the others. Because the game just got a whole lot more interesting.

And if he wasn't mistaken, Kuroo had her next lesson.

"If ya ever need my help, don't be afraid to ask. I'll be sure to help ya get a proper grip on things."

(Y/N) felt the oxygen leave her lungs, not because of how he was looking at her or the highly suggestive words that just left his mouth. But because he was effortlessly twirling her pencil between his long fingers, a few of them having bandages wrapped around them for reason unknown.

And it didn't just end there. Tendou raised the pencil to his lips, a flash of white appearing between his parted lips as he placed the end against his bottom lip, hotly gazing down at her. "Anytime, anywhere."

Nishinoya wasn't the one who was going to die... Because she was.