His Babygirl

"PLEASE STAY BEHIND."

(Y/N) stopped packing away, looking up from her desk as Bokuto sensei walked past, glancing in her direction with a bright smile. Nishinoya choked next to her. "Ask him if I can stay too" he whispered furiously, craning his head to look after their retreating Physics teacher.

"Man, Captain America's ass is nowhere near as good as Bokuto sensei's."

The girl smacked his arm, shushing him. "Tone down your horniness. Does it have an off button?" Nishinoya puffed out his chest, proudly displaying himself. "The button unfortunately has been broken for the past 18 years of my existence."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "You're such a hoe."

"Have you seen the men we have here? Can you blame me?" he licked his lips, cackling evilly. "Speaking of beautiful men, we got Business next so that means we get to see our favourite dictator."

At the mention of the bespectacled man, her breath shortened - the detention fresh in her mind with the embarrassment that followed. "Umm yeah, lucky us?"

Nishinoya looked at her weirdly. "What's up with your face?"

Quickly telling him about the detention and what happened, his mouth dropped open. "He made you wet?"

"Out of everything I tell you, that's what you focus on? And no, that was my fault but he got really mad for some reason and kicked me out so I'm not really looking forward to seeing him again."

The spikey-haired boy tilted his head to the side, dramatically stroking his chin. "Maybe he was turned on by seeing you? He kicked you out so you wouldn't see his massive boner? Imagine this scenario, a dripping wet school girl in front of her teacher. I bet he found that hot."

(Y/N) sighed, pushing Nishinoya to walk after their classmates who began to leave the classroom. "Yeah I don't think that was the case. My guess is that he was probably furious about the mess I made."

"Yeah a mess in his pants" he winked cheekily. She pushed him a little harder, shooting a glare that told him to 'shut up'. Laughing loudly to himself, they made their way to the front of the room where she stopped next to Bokuto sensei's desk.

Nishinoya turned around to face her, pushing his tongue inside his cheek and moving his hand in front of his mouth in a 'blow job' movement. "Blow ya later."

Having half a mind to chuck her bag at his annoying face, he disappeared with a bark of laughter, closing the door behind him. (Y/N) patiently waited for the silver-haired man to come out of the storage room he vanished into. She didn't have to wait for very long as he emerged a few moments later, a couple of trays in his muscular arms. Plopping them down on his desk, he set for preparing for the next class that would start in five minutes.

Bokuto started humming under his breath, emptying the worksheets and bits of equipment. "Kuroo finger you good?" he suddenly asked, not stopping what he was doing.

(Y/N) felt all breath leave her lungs from the blunt question. As if knowing her frazzled mind, he grinned widely. "Did I say something wrong?" An innocent expression momentarily flashed across his handsome face, golden eyes gleaming with mirth.

The girl wasn't sure how to answer that, not as if she could just shrug her shoulders and say; 'Yeah it was pretty great you know. Finding out all my teachers basically want to fuck me, highlight of my day.'

"Well.." she stuttered, looking down at the floor. "...I mean, all I can say is I'm sorry for being late to class?" She face-palmed. What the hell was that answer?

Bokuto laughed jubilantly, clapping his hands. "I've got to say, I wasn't expecting that. So you know about the game I'm assuming, yes?" he asked, folding his arms across his broad chest. The navy blue dress-shirt stretching taunt as his arms flexed, a big smile plastered across his mouth.