Second Phase

Tendou: She knows something is up. Time to move onto the second phase boys.

ATSUMU AND OSAMU exchanged looks, reading the message together. The blonde twin grinned, exposing his teeth as mirth took over his features. "Guess it's time to step up our game Samu."

His grey-haired counterpart's facial expression didn't waver, but there was a spark in those sharp steel eyes that spoke of a promise. Osamu loathed losing - especially when it came to his brother.

"May the best man win" he said lowly, a ghost of a smirk flashing across his lips.

Terushima chuckled lightly, running his tongue along his bottom lip. Carelessly dropping his phone onto the table, the honey-blonde man stuck out his tongue. "Sorry boys, I'm not about to lose."

Akaashi's turquoise eyes flashed to glance at the message that shone across his screen, the words searing into his vision and making him stop what he was doing. He pondered silently, moving his gaze to check out the timetable.

He had her tomorrow.

The ravenette went back to organizing his papers - a visible tension weighing down on his shoulders.

Oikawa smirked, pocketing the device and moving his attention back to his class once more.

Compared to the others, he was at a slight disadvantage since he only saw the girl once a week. But no worries, he'll show the others exactly what he's capable of.

All he needs is one lesson to prove it.

Ushijima stared blankly at his phone, face devoid of any emotion. Re-reading the message his eccentric friend sent, his hazel eyes hardened slightly.

He always gets what he wanted. The olive-haired man was not afraid to go for it.

And as luck would have it - his last class of the day just so happened to have (Y/N).

Bokuto let out a bark of laughter, tossing his phone into the air as he caught it, flipping and playing with the sleek device. "About fucking time!" he exclaimed excitedly.

To think he had a class with her today was incredibly lucky on his part. "I hope Tsukki wouldn't mind if she's a little late."

Tsukishima scowled, ignoring his phone and resuming his grading. Annoyance flared up within him and it was evident with how harshly he was marking the student's work.

Red ink decorating a large portion of the paper.

Sighing loudly, he dropped the pen and took off his glasses. The blonde man rubbed his eyes tiredly. Why did this have to happen? All this hassle and for what? Some stupid way to prove themselves?

For an intelligent man, he was surely stupid at times - and it wasn't helping his nerves to know that he was the cause of this stupid game.

Sakusa scoffed, muttering under his breath. He went back to reading over the document, repeatedly tapping his pen against the paper as he read through the lines. But his mind wouldn't register any of the printed words.

Reclining in his leather chair, he moved his head backwards until he was staring at his office ceiling. This was such an idiotic game. So why was he so distracted by it?

How unsightly of a Vice Principal to behave like this, however;

He wasn't the number one Ace without a reason during his youth - and the others will soon be reminded of that fact.

Kuroo's cat-like eyes narrowed, the notification across his screen shining brightly. Chatter echoed behind him as students slowly began to trickle inside the classroom.

His gaze latched upon two in particular, watching as the shorter boy quickly spoke under his breath, the girl carefully paying attention as they took a seat at the back of the laboratory, heads bent together in a deep discussion.

Taking his time to study the girl, he looked for signs about her being aware, Tendou's words flashing behind his eyelids. Kuroo eyed her distracted form, gaze lingering at the bare skin that teasingly flashed at him.

The cat smirked.

Kuroo was definitely going to take advantage of the golden opportunity that was so sweetly presented before him. "Good morning class" he greeted them all warmly, smiling politely. "We'll be continuing the work from the previous lesson so for those of you who still need to complete the experiment, you have the entirety of the class to do so."

"Also don't forget to write up the results" he reminded them, picking up a handful of worksheets to distribute. "I want them handed in by the end of class."

The class set off to work, mild chatter ringing throughout the room as his students got into their small groups, resuming their work.

"The plan may or may not have backfired" whispered (Y/N) lowly to Nishinoya, making sure no one was overhearing their conversation.

"Well what happened then?" he asked eagerly, writing down the instructions from their experiment onto a piece of paper. She told him all about what happened during the beginning of Art class, mildly amused by the dramatic gasps and expressions Nishinoya was making.

"Well he definitely wants to fuck that's for sure."

"But I still don't have a clue as to why" frowned the girl, eyebrows furrowing. "Nothing is making any sense."

Nishinoya opened his mouth, thinking over something in his head but then his eyes widened and he was suddenly standing up. "Wait gimme a minute, I forgot to measure the temperature of the solution."

Without another word he scurried away towards the counter that had all of their experiments lined up by groups or pairs. (Y/N) looked at the way he was fussing over their beaker, like a mother crowding her child. She laughed, unable to control herself - an easygoing smile resting across her mouth.

But it was quickly wiped away, flinging her back into harsh reality.

Warm breath hit the shell of her ear, making a shiver course down her spine as a presence crowded all her senses. "Tell me" purred Kuroo's voice, pretending to look over her shoulder and down at her work.

A choked sound left her mouth when light fingertips ran along her thighs.

"Is this all for me" teased the ravenette, an amused smiled tugging at his lips to expose the glinting canines. "Or is it perhaps for us?"

Mind blank, (Y/N) turned her head to look into the dark copper eyes of her Chemistry teacher. "Who's us?" she whispered, itching to get an answer.

Kuroo's fingers slipped higher, running along her inner thigh as he leaned down even lower. Her legs tensed at the light sensation, frozen in her seat as she was overwhelmed by the sudden proximity.

"Stay behind class and I'll explain it all to you, kitten."

Before she could so much as think of a response, he was gone and Nishinoya was bounding over to their table, the energetic male running past Kuroo's retreating figure without even blinking at him.

"I got it" he proudly announced, putting down the results, catching sight of her frozen face. "What's up?"

It was safe to say she stopped breathing.