Kitten Needs a Leash

TSUKISHIMA SAID NOTHING.

And that worried (Y/N). Entering the classroom, the bespectacled man eyed her distastefully, a snarl already forming on his mouth but suddenly like the snap of a finger; he went quiet.

She wasn't the only one surprised because the rest of the class had been watching with bated breath only for Tsukishima sensei to tell her to take a seat. No demand for an explanation or a snide comment that he would usually throw at her for good measure.

Nishinoya looked like he was hyperventilating in the back, excitedly looking back and forth between his friend and the Business teacher with both concern and confusion.

Tsukishima himself however, was finding it incredibly difficult to focus on teaching his lesson because of the girl who just walked in late; With Iwaizumi's pullover wrapped around her waist.

Scowling, he told them to open their books a little harsher than necessary. "Let's not waste any time". (Y/N) took her seat, fixing the dark sweater to make sure everything remained covered.

Nishinoya leaned over, voice dropping lowly. "So did he fuck you silly? And where did you get that?" he poked her thigh, tugging at the material. "I'll explain later" she whispered back, keeping a firm eye on their teacher's back. "I don't know what's up with Tsukishima sensei but I would rather make sure no attention was brought to me. Maybe I have a chance of making out of this alive."

A bit hopeful, Nishinoya nodded once in understanding much to her relief. "I expect to know every single detail."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless, the two of them properly focusing on the class, trying to make themselves as invisible as possible. However Tsukishima was well aware of her presence because it felt as if a blinding beacon was radiating from the very spot the girl sat in.

It was distracting to say the least.

She shifted her legs, unconsciously crossing them over one another and that was when he caught sight of the dark splotches of vivid colour printed against her skin. It was only a few seconds but he was already putting two and two together.

His golden cold eyes narrowed dangerously.

Whilst the class was working on the case study he instructed them to do, Tsukishima took out his phone, keeping it hidden out of sight so his students wouldn't be able to see.

Tsukishima: Make her late to class again and you'll regret it.

Bokuto: Seen ✓✓

Lips tight, he went to put his phone away but then a message flashed upon his screen, the words burning into his vision. Tsukishima's jaw tensed, reading over the sentence like a mantra.

Bokuto:

Try me, I fucking dare you

Let's not forget who it was that started this

Only got yourself to blame Tsukki ;)

"No fucking way!" exclaimed Nishinoya, crouching down in front of (Y/N)'s legs, pushing the sweater out of the way to be able to grab hold of her thigh. He yanked with surprising strength, making the girl yelp. Scrutinizing the hickeys like a detective investigating a crime scene, he poked the bruises.

"Ouch, what the hell Noya!" she yelled, pushing his head away with flaming hot cheeks. They were currently hiding out in one of the unused classrooms during lunch, after recalling the previous encounter with the Physics teacher, the energetic boy dragged her to a secluded room.

"Girl, chill. I'm gay so no need to be shy, plus didn't you already have Bokuto sensei's face between your legs?", raising a delicate brow, he stood up. "And probably more men to come."