My little Slut

Suna wasn't pleased. He sensed something was off during his interaction with his aunt, so he decided to wait.
He. saw. everything.

He slowly walked from behind the tall bushes and stood on the sidewalk in front of the parking area. Gazing at the now empty lot.
"Well, well, well. Looks like my little angel turned out to be a devil!" The brunette spoke while grinning.

As the cool breeze lifted his dark hair slightly, he nimbly took out a cigarette and brought it up to his cold lips. His other hand simultaneously grabbing a lighter. Due to the immense wind, his attempts in lighting it weren't successful though.

"Damn it, stupid wind," he growled as he attempted to light it again.

"Finally," Suna said sighing as he lit the cigarette, now satisfying his craving. He inhaled the toxic smoke, the scent of cigarettes filling the air.

"I knew she was a slut, but gosh!" He chuckled as his broad shoulders moved.
"To think she actually got fucked in my aunt's parking lot! I'm sure 'Ass-ahi' was excited to see her slutty cunt again." Suna said as he slyly smirked, his piercing sage eyes narrowing.

The man took one last puff before he extended his arm and smashed the cigarette on the ground, kicking it to the side. Being careful to hide it so his aunt wouldn't nag at him.

"I better call the boss," the man thought to himself before grabbing his phone.

The other man on the line spoke as the line frizzled. "Looks like Asahi's in on the bet now too?"

Meanwhile, a certain pair were currently on the road, driving to God's knows where.

"Why do we always find ourselves doing these lewd things in such confined spaces?" The man playfully spoke, resting his large hand on her plump thigh, gripping it tightly in his grasp. The other holding the steering wheel firmly.

"I don't know! Maybe you should ask yourself that, 'Student Seducer'." The girl giggled while slapping his hand lightly.

"Hey! I am not a 'Student Seducer'. You just were special," Asahi pouted as he sighed In relief.

"Must be my million dollar pussy huh?" The girl replied slyly.

"I guess so darling!" The man replied while glancing at her.

The pair bursted into laughter before moments of silenced passed. The windows were rolled down, allowing gushes of air to hopefully filter their previous actions.

The two had been on the road for over 20 minutes before (Y/N) spoke. "Hey Asahi, do you know where we're going now?" (Y/N) questioned to him.

"Oh yeah right! Sorry, I was kinda whipped for a second," Asahi said chuckling.

"Well I'm sure you know by now that Sakusa set this little encounter up. Always abusing his power."

"He wants me to drop you off at the school, even though it's after hours. What do you want me to do (Y/N)?" He questioned while slowly analyzing her, eager to study her reaction.

"Well yes, I figured that from his 'Secret Letter'," she snorted while looking back in front of her.

"I actually do need to go to the school. Noya texted me earlier saying he had a surprise waiting for me, the girl gleefully spoke."

"He's been forced to stay after school as punishment for the past week...by my infamous twin professors. A library situation went down a while ago, don't ask." She paused and abruptly whipped her head at Asahi.

He quickly nodded in understanding, his eyes growing the twice the size.
She resumed while glaring at him," But he's been in detention, so today is finally his last day."