Rule Change

"YA SLY BITCH!" exclaimed Atsumu loudly just as Ushijima walked through the door.

All the other men were already gathered there, spread out around the staff room. Sakusa wasn't present yet, seeing as he had more important duties to carry out, the others patiently waited for him to arrive.

The olive-haired male arched a brow, blank facial expression not wavering. "I'm not a bitch."

"Coulda fooled me" clapped the blonde, leaning back against the couch with a vindictive grin. Osamu looked at his brother out of the corner of his eye but didn't offer anything, crossing his arms in front of him and shaking his head in exasperation.

Tendou slapped his hand down on Ushijima's shoulder, leaning in closely. "So what happened?" he chirped excitedly, catching the attention of the other guys. "We didn't fuck" he responded frankly, missing the gleeful looks exchanged between the eccentric men of their group. "You called."

"Man I would've said fuck all and railed her" pouted Terushima, lifting his feet atop the coffee table and placing his hands behind his head. "Well that can wait until tomorrow since I get her first bitches."

Iwaizumi scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Sometimes I really worry about you."

"I think we all do" mused Kuroo, throwing his leg over his thigh. "Speaking of, it's a surprise to see you here Iwaizumi. We thought you made it very clear that you wanted nothing to do with this so imagine our surprise when we see your sweater tied around her waist."

This caught the attention of the others, various eyes turning to pointedly stare at the brunette who didn't so much as blink or acknowledge them, scoffing lightly. "After seeing how you're all acting like a bunch of dumbasses, I thought why not? Might as well show you how it's really done."

Atsumu smiled lazily, standing up from the couch and slowly making his way towards Iwaizumi. "Sorry I couldn't hear ya over the bullshit that just came outta yer mouth."

Raising his head, the blonde looked down into the forest green eyes that were beginning to cloud over with anger. "Sure you weren't just hearing yourself speak?" retorted Iwaizumi gruffly, baring his teeth.

Oikawa put his hands on both their shoulders, pushing them apart as to diffuse the tension that was steadily climbing in the room. "Okay ladies we get it. You both have big dicks so let's tone down the big dick energy before it chokes us all."

Rolling his flaxen eyes, Tsukishima scowled. "So childish."

Bokuto caught onto that, turning his body to face the brooding Business teacher. "Says the one who got turned on by seeing the girl wet."

All attention shifted to him, making Tsukishima's scowl deepen, a snarl ripping his lips apart. "I did not. It was his fault for coming in and misinterpreting the entire situation". Pointing at Oikawa who cheerfully waved back at him, much to his infuriation. "Your incapability to ascertain situations is painfully tragic."

Mocha brown eyes glimmered with mirth, the pretty brunette put his hands on his hips. "Correct me if I'm wrong but you seemed a bit flustered when I found you".

Oikawa winked, smugly looking at him. "Has it been that long since you've been laid Tsukki? Is the dinosaur ready to roar again or has your dick turned into a fossil by now?"

Laughter echoed around the room. Terushima threw his head back, unable to stop himself from howling. Kuroo and Bokuto leaned against each other, bodies shaking into hysterics. Tendou snickered to himself, pretending to cough into his hand. Atsumu chuckled, running his tongue over his teeth, delight masking his face.