Possible Contender

BOKUTO WASN'T PLEASED.

Not in the slightest. But he didn't let it show, being positive and vibrant like always. His golden eyes scanned his busy classroom, narrowing over an empty space that remained vacant although class has started five minutes ago.

Usually he wouldn't pay it any mind if one of his students was late, being laidback about it but this wasn't just anyone. And with the way Nishinoya kept on glancing at the door every few seconds, confusion marring his face - looks like he wasn't the only one.

The door creaked open as a figure slipped through, the girl trying to make herself seem as small as possible as to not direct any attention towards her. (Y/N) quietly made her way towards his desk, her head bowed in apology. "I'm sorry for being late" she mumbled, a faint flush to her cheeks. "I was with Kuroo sensei."

Bokuto's smile didn't waver, an inkling settling into the pit of his stomach. "Do you have a note?" 

She hesitated.

He could see the conflict within her eyes but nonetheless she handed him a slip of folded paper a moment later - her hand slightly shaking. Accepting the note, he opened it just as he heard a sharp inhale.

Bokuto read over the words, eyes rooted to a select few words that Kuroo had made sure to highlight. The golden-eyed male's smile tightened ever so slightly, the corners of his mouth dropping with every word.

His eyes suddenly latched upon hers, expression mellowing out. "Thank you. You can go and take a seat (L/N)."

(Y/N) shuffled her feet, a flash of hot embarrassment shooting through her. She dropped her head, turning around to scurry to her seat as Nishinoya raised a brow, mouth soundlessly moving to greet the girl.

Bokuto crumpled the paper in his fist.

He threw it into the trash without another thought, continuing on with his lesson - one golden eye kept close on the girl who refused to look at him.

"Where the hell have you been?" whispered Nishinoya, analyzing her from head to toe. "I looked for you everywhere."

(Y/N) laid down her bag on the table, taking a seat. "I've been with...Kuroo...sensei", catching herself, she almost forgot to add the honorific, memory flashing in her mind at what happened not too long ago.

"Wait" he started seriously, hazel eyes growing wider with every passing second. "Don't tell me..."

A nervous smile covered her lips, cheeks reddening from the stupendous look he was throwing at her, his mouth dropping open dramatically. "You fucked!" he exclaimed suddenly, pointing an accusing finger.

Several heads turned in their direction, annoyed and surprised by the sudden declaration, their classmates shot them dirty looks, muttering under their breaths and shaking their heads. Without them realizing, Bokuto's voice had lowered as he explained the topic they were learning.

(Y/N) smacked Nishinoya's head, hard enough to nearly make him ram into the table. "Are you insane!" she hissed, nervously looking around to see if anyone was listening in on their conversation. "Scream it louder will you, I don't think everyone heard."

He looked sheepish, rubbing the back of his head with a small pout hanging from his lips. "Sorry got too excited there since your love life is more interesting than mine." 

"Mine is practically non-existent" he frowned, eccentric hair dropping as his mood plummeted. But just as quickly as it came, it was gone - a bright smile coating his lips. "So spill the tea and don't leave out any details. How big was he? Circumcised or not? Curved or straight? Did it look pretty? Was he shaved?"