Daddy's Girl

HER BODY MOVED on it's own.

Gravitating towards the commanding man with the harsh pair of hazel eyes, trained on her like a predator eyeing it's prey; waiting for the opportune chance to pounce and devour her whole.

Her heart was galloping a mile a minute, nearly flinching when Ushijima started tapping his foot rhythmically. Standing in front of him, his long legs shifted, stretching outwards. "Here" he ordered lowly, placing his palm over his thigh.

As scary as it was, being scrutinised under that heated stare - it was incredibly hot at the same time. Hesitating for a few seconds, mind in a furious battle, her body went lurching forwards when his hand wrapped around her wrist, dragging her atop his lean body. "I don't like to be kept waiting, am I understood?"

(Y/N) nodded, slightly squirming in his lap because she wasn't sure what to do or where to look. His cologne was overwhelming her but then yet again, his entire being was just as bad. The scent clung to him, masculine and soft at the same time. But he wasn't the only one who was starting to slowly affect her.

Ushijima wasted no time at all - going in for exactly what he wanted.

Hands running along her thighs, he pushed the skirt out of the way for a better feel. Not even blinking at the bruises, he pulled her against his pelvis, fingers working their way beneath the material to grab the girl's ass.

She gasped sharply when his finger teasingly ran along her slit from behind, putting the right amount of pressure to make her legs tremble. Ushijima's thighs tensed, moving her hips to slowly grind against him - taking full control.

Facial expression not wavering, he leaned down to firmly kiss her. Moving his lips, his tongue swiped across her mouth, seeking entrance. When she didn't comply fast enough for his liking, his hands squeezed her ass, moving her hips faster against his. "Listen to me or I won't be nice" he gruffed lowly, pressing his crotch right up against her cunt.

So when he leaned in for another kiss, she did what she was told, allowing his tongue to messily meet hers. Placing her hands on his broad shoulders, the kiss deepened, the man's muscle exploring her mouth, flicking along her teeth and swallowing all the breathless moans. She started to move in time with his movements, rotating her hips as confidence started to build up.

A very appreciative groan echoed at the back of Ushijima's mouth as he lightly bit down on her lip. "Just like that."

Disentangling their mouths, the olive-haired male licked his lips, he started to kiss along her neck, the action causing her to whimper. Those big hands started to unbutton her shirt whilst he sucked on her sweet-spot, slipping the thin material off her shoulders. Ushijima grabbed both of her breasts, cupping and kneading them through the bra.

She could feel him hardening underneath her with every roll of his hips. Suddenly getting up, much to her surprise, he carried the girl over to his desk, laying her down flat on her back.

Standing between her legs, the hazel-eyed man began to unbuckle his belt.

The 'clinking' sounds were driving her lust-filled mind crazy. She raised her head to take in the sight of Ushijima pushing his pants to his strong thighs, palming himself with one hand where the other one undid some of his shirt buttons, exposing a muscled abdomen that made her mouth run dry.

A sharp v-line led downwards, hiding behind a pair of maroon boxers. The outline of his cock straining against the soft material as he moved his hand along his length. Ushijima hooked one finger beneath her bra, pulling it down to make the girl's breasts spill out. "Pretty" he said bluntly, eyeing the flesh with dark eyes.

A blush dusted her cheeks at the straight-forward compliment from the intimidating man of very few words. His body leaned over hers, his mouth catching a nipple, teeth scraping against the hardening nub. Throwing her head back in pleasure, her back lifted from the table when he started to rub himself against her pussy.

Sucking on her nipple, his fingers pinched and massaged her other breast, making sure to switch as he let go with a wet 'pop'. Ushijima pulled away, dragging his fingers along her slit, feeling the wetness that was beginning to stain her panties. "Fuck" he grunted, roughly pulling down her underwear.

Towering dominantly above her, he placed one hand next to (Y/N)'s head, hovering over her body. With his other hand he pulled down his boxers, finally letting his dick spring free. One look at it and she was wondering if it was going to rip her in two.

Standing tall and proud, veins ran along the underside as it curved. Ushijima started to pump, twisting his hand experimentally with a few sharp moans leaving past his swollen lips. Settling between her legs, the olive-haired man used his tip to spread her pussy lips apart, running his length right along her slit to feel how wet she was. Mixing both of their pre-cum together.

Biting down on her lips, her legs clenched, chest rising quickly. His head rubbed against her clit, silently enjoying the way she submitted to him. Quickening his pace until more moans spilled from her lips, he grabbed her breast, matching the tempo and movements of his dick.

Strong fingers creeped along her flushed chest, swiping along her breasts until they comfortably wrapped around her throat. "Such a good girl for listening."

Tightening his grip ever so slightly, his thumb ran along her lips. "Keep listening to me and I'll reward you."

Nodding along to his words, she swallowed dazedly, opening her mouth to gently bite down on his thumb. "P-please" she found herself whimpering, especially with the way he was putting more pressure.

Ushijima felt his resolve crack a little bit, driving a more wild side of him into the open and it was apparent when his hand tightened even further, a small gasp escaped her mouth at the action.

A sharp sound started to ring in the air, making the both of them freeze and tense. A dull vibration rumbling against the table as his phone rang, screen flashing brightly with a name.

Without thinking, he picked it up, accepting the call. "What is it Tendou?"

"Where are ya?" echoed the other end, the sound of his friend's cheerful voice filtering into his ear. "I'm in my classroom" he replied impassively.

Taken aback, (Y/N) felt all breath knock out from her lungs as she lay there, watching the one-sided exchange over the telephone with Ushijima still having his hand wrapped around her throat tightly.

"What are ya doing? Because we're all in the staff room."

Blinking once, the hazel-eyed male spoke his mind. "I'm about to fuck (L/N).

Tendou choked over the line, voices echoing in the background. "Shit ya can't do that right now. Get your ass over here before Sakusa gets here and tears everyone a new one."

Ushijima raised an eyebrow, not noticing the look of morbid surprise that was plastered over the girl's face at what he just uttered so casually out loud, to whoever was on the receivers end.

"What does he want?" he asked, completely disregarding the situation at hand and how (Y/N) was fidgeting uncomfortably, heart jumping around in her chest at the suspense.

"The rules of the game have changed."