INTRODUCTION

𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 :

+𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝑶𝑬𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆.
+𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆.
+ 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕

! 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑲 !

Jeon Haesoo, the top student that everyone admires, not forgetting her looks that was flawless for the students

Jeon Haesoo, the top student that everyone admires, not forgetting her looks that was flawless for the students. And now she was walking down the hallway with her fingers gripped tightly on her bag strap, quite dislike the attention she's getting. Thank goodness it was her last year this year, she couldn't wait to feel the freedom from studying.

Kim Doyoung leaned his back on one of the locker, his hands holding the lollipop's stick while his eyes were on Haesoo when an unknowingly smirk plastered across his face. His tongue licks the bottom of his lips tasting the strawberry flavor. "Doyoung." One of his friend shook his shoulder as he turned. "Cut the stares, it's creeping me out."

The two placed themselves on their seat when Doyoung saw a boy who sat beside Haesoo scooted closer and started to flirt with her. He shoved his hands on his pocket purposely kicked the table making the boy jumped in his seat, the eye glances already make the boy sprinted away to the back of the class since he's afraid of the consequence if he didn't obey.

The boy placed his bag down on the floor before casually sitting on the left side of the seat. Haesoo turned, "Thanks." She muttered before focusing back to the book in front of her. "You're popular among the boys, I just don't get it why are you so quiet." He had his elbow on the desk, his hand supporting his chin while staring at her. "But that's what I like about you."

The teacher came in making the students went back to their own seat as he started to scribble on the white board starting the class. Since she was left handed, Doyoung who was right handed keep bumping with hers making her adjusted her seat so that they could wrote conveniently. Doyoung snapped her head to her, "What are you doing?" He half-whispered.

"It just that I thought you'd be uncomfortable since my hand keep bumping into yours." She reciprocated. Chortles escaped Doyoung's lips, he slipped his hand to the back of her chair before pulling her even closer to his side. "It's fine. I'd like to keep you close all the time." Haesoo cleared her throat as she instantly went back to copying the notes leaving the boy beside her in a delighted smile.

Haesoo was aware that Doyoung had been tailing her since the beginning of the year, and now it was close to their big exam and graduation yet he still tried to get her. She knew that he likes her from the start, he himself had confessed numerous time but she rejected since she wants to focus the big exam coming up.

During recess, the girl was taking her books on the locker when she felt presence beside her. As expected, Doyoung was leaning on the locker beside her when she closed her locker. She huffed, "Doyoung, I told you I'm not interested in dating. There are lots of girls that are in your league." She persuaded only to get him shoving a new unwrapped strawberry lollipop in her mouth.

"Don't say that. You know I only want you."

Doyoung leaned down to match her eye level when the girl tilted her head in annoyance. "Fine. Do whatever you want, just don't bother me." The girl stomped off causing Doyoung to only glimpse at her as she slowly went far away. He knows it was a one sided love, he knows it's hard to get her.

The whole school knows his big simp on Haesoo, that's one of the reason people shaky of being close to her. Wherever she goes, there will be always his shadows behind her. You could say he is someone who like her in a different way, or a stalker. Everyone knows,

she become his obsession.