(‼) Lee Clan's Heiress

‼️trigger warning: light smut ahead‼️

Chapter 17 : Another flower that blooms.
"Stop lying. You're fucking limping."

Liliy, who is the heiress of Lee Clan was a 22 year old girl who lives in Canada for a good 18 years before was told to come back to take the position as the holder of her father's clan. Liliy was her nickname given by her friends since they find it weird to call her by her Korean name, and she was the owner of LIYS Club.

She was inside the VVIP room in the club when the door was knocked by her bodyguards who guards the door, soon enough a boy came walked inside. Liliy stood up squinting her eyes to recognized the boy who seems to be a little suspicious by his action. "Kim Doyoung, you scared me!" She laughed.

The two of them had involved in a same project for once and now known as good alliances, he gave her a friendly hug. "Have a seat." She offered as they sit opposite each other. "I need your help, Liliy." He said in monotone making the girl raised one of her eyebrows. "I'll see what can I do. Spill it."

Doyoung explained every single information about his deals with Hwang Clan including what they've done for the pass few days. She could saw his tense expression by how he talks, this boy really desperate to get rid of his rival. "What do I get in exchange?" Liliy's sudden question makes him thought for a while.

"How about you gave me your clan?"

Hell, this made the Kim's heir showed a displeased face looking at her while she burst into giggles. "I'm just joking. Ruling my clan is already a mess, ruling your big clan might a peak of death for me." For a second Doyoung think she was serious about her sentence.

"You should've look at your face. You look like you just swallow a stone." She continue to laugh making him chuckles as well. "Thanks a lot Liliy." He stood up from the sofa and walked to the door. She gave him a smile. "Anytime."

Doyoung went back to the bar section after finding Liliy, he saw Haesoo walked off with a tray between her hands that had two glasses of wine and a beer. He ponders at Jihoon who gave him a slight nod signaling him that the plan is going on. Minutes later a girl dressed in an all black tight dress sits in front of Jihoon, resulting Doyoung to widen his eyes.

"Liliy, why are you here?" He mouthed as she replied. "I'm helping you." He frowned. "You could just send a clan member of yours." Liliy shook her head. "I'm willing to take the risk." Jihoon as the barista hand her a glass of champagne before she stood up and went towards Hwang In-Yeop's direction.

"Oh? Isn't this Hwang In-Yeop?" She purposely greeted making the mentioned boy turned. "Liliy? As if the club's owner?" He pointed at her using his index finger as she nods taking a sit beside him. "I should tell my boys to get you a VIP room." In-Yeop chortled. "There's no need."

Liliy's grin followed by her hand that crept up to his thigh, she could feel him stiffen under her touch. He cleared his throat. "You can go." He talked to the girl that was flirting with him ever since he came in, the girl looked at Liliy and understood her stares. "One shoot?" She held her glass of champagne as he reached out for the wine that Haesoo had placed on the table.

The two drink it in one chug leaving the glass dry with no more leftover, she then saw Haesoo and Hyunjin had went off to the room causing her to be thinking the same. "Hey." She whispered right beside his ears, causing him to feel shiver down his spine. Her arms circled around his neck.

His hands went to the side of her waist, resting it there as he let her carry on her action. "Don't you want to have some fun?" She bite his earlobe causing him to gulp since he felt nervous under her touch. "If you want we should take it somewhere private." In-Yeop carried her in bridal style bringing her into the room he always booked, lust and thirst blinded his mind.