Kim Doyoung?

Chapter 1 : Unexpected meeting
"I need to tell you something."

A YEAR LATER
Working at a cafe with late night shift was definitely not a good thing for Haesoo, but for the sake of money she was willing to do it. The 19 year old girl locked the door behind her before glancing at her watch only to realize it was already pass in middle of the night.

And for a girl as young as her, she shouldn't be outside by this time. Human 'predator' always watching to catch its prey, couldn't even lie if Haesoo say she is not agitated to be in that situation. Plus she need to walk around 2km to reach the nearest bus stop from the place she was working at.

Along the way, Haesoo found herself alone on the walkway to the bus stop. The night was dark and the street lamp was dim. She hugged herself closer, the cardigan over her shoulder didn't even helped her to stop from shivering. She just didn't know why that night felt so different compared to the other days, as if it was sending her a sign that something is going to happen soon.

A sudden loud sound of broken glass made her jumped on her spot, her head snapped towards the small corner of the road, she could see two big pitch of black shadow was fighting against one another. Haesoo shook the vision away from her eyes, her steps fastened, her lips murmuring to keep herself cool. "Oh lord, please let me pass this."

Unknowingly, someone appeared in front of her as he stumbled on his own foot making him dropped to the ground, the person behind him was running to catch him. Without wasting any time, the person from behind sat on his back as he vigorously stabbed on it. Haesoo who witnessed the scene petrified on her spot, both of her palms covered her mouth preventing any scream to come out.

Blood flowing out of the body as it covers the walkway, causing it to meet with Haesoo's shoes. The girl took a step back feeling the meal was going up to her throat staring at the pool of blood and lifeless body in front of her. "W-what.." She babbled under her breath.

The person who's alive let the dagger fell off his grasp before standing up, his body wobble shakily. "S-sir, are you okay?" Didn't know what comes into her mind instead of running away, Haesoo approached the man.

That was the time when Haesoo realized she took a wrong step, a syringe was stung into her from her thigh resulting her whole body to feel numb. Her body fall on the person's arms. "Lady, you just saw something you shouldn't have. We have to get rid of you." Was all she could hear before the dose sending her to a dreamless slumber.

The boy from earlier carried the unconscious girl on his back to his car before he drove to the private mansion or hideout that belongs to his team

The boy from earlier carried the unconscious girl on his back to his car before he drove to the private mansion or hideout that belongs to his team. He placed the girl on the couch before rubbing his back because of the soreness.

"Park Jihoon you did not just bring a girl home." Said Yedam as he pointed at the girl while walking down the stairs, beside him was Asahi who followed him from behind.