With Her

Chapter 3 : Man in black
"So you're worried."

Haesoo was inside Doyoung's room as she sat opposite him while he was working on something with his laptop, her stares were making him couldn't concentrate on what he's doing. "Why are you staring so hard on me?" He asked, his eyes never leave the screen. "I was wondering what made you change a lot." She reciprocated causing him to glanced at her.

"So you like this kind of me?" He smirked to her before shifting back to his laptop screen. Haesoo gulped on his sentence, she stood up and make her way towards the kitchen to take a drink, she couldn't hold the tension inside the same room with Kim Doyoung. Thinking of what he could do to her makes her feel shudder down her spine.

She leaned her back on the counter top as she drink the cup of sky juice that she got from the water dispenser when the bell rings. Haesoo raised an eyebrow, she thought this place were private? Just then she heard one of the boys who opened the door let out a heavy breath, "Park Gaeun is here again Doyoung!" He shouted before pressing the gate button.

'Park Gaeun?' Haesoo said in her mind, second later she saw Doyoung walking passed her in a hurried way towards the girl who had tight dressed hugged her body that ended above her thigh.

She looked at herself head to toe and towards the girl once again, she heed that she was nothing to compare to her. She was elegant from head to toe, her hair was styled down passed her shoulders.

"Doyoung!" The girl squealed when she saw him, her arms instantly opened up to hug him but he dodged her away, resulting her to stumble on her own foot while having the air inside her hug.

Haesoo choked on her water, she almost drowned herself in it. Gaeun cleared her throat and faced the boy who crossed his arms on his chest. "What brings you here? Haven't I told you before don't come to my mansion if not necessary? We could just meet at my building."

"I missed you." She saw Gaeun hook her arms around Doyoung's who immediately yanked her off. The change of Gaeun's voice made Haesoo gagged, neither of them realized she was near them.

"About the marriage, have you think about it?" Gaeun asked as she follows Doyoung who passed by the kitchen, he stopped around 5 meters away from Haesoo who once again choked on her drink.

The boy turned to her, "Haesoo, my room now." She could hear the annoyance in his tone.

She immediately put her glass on the sink before stepping out of the kitchen passing Doyoung who gave her a stern glare, being the sneaky girl she was, Haesoo slowed her pace to hear their conversation. "My father never agree on that plan that your father suggest. So please stop bugging me, I won't agree anyways." He answers before sighing, "Jeon Haesoo."

Gaeun's eyes traveled to Haesoo who straight away ran up to his room to prevent any problems from getting to her. She let out a slight sneer before turning back to Doyoung, "Gaeun, I've told you. Stop discussing about the marriage, I don't like you. It's a waste if we're married just because of business." Doyoung gave her a leisure glimpse which cause Gaeun to crumpled her fist together.

He glanced at his watch and back to the girl, "It's late. You should go back now." His head nod towards the door. Gaeun only rolled her eyes before stomping her heels towards the door, you really thought she will let this off? Wait till this news reached to her brother.

 Gaeun only rolled her eyes before stomping her heels towards the door, you really thought she will let this off? Wait till this news reached to her brother