The Killing Drug

Chapter 13 - Problems come again
"You'll always have me."

Jungwon gripped on both Sunghoon's hands that shorted his breath, his fist were clenched tight onto the collar of his shirt when Gaeun pushed her brother who stumbled back. "W-we can explain!" Stuttered the baby's father who puts both of his hands to the front trying to talk to Sunghoon who's already furious.

"Explain what?! I told you to look after her not to make love with her!" His voice echoed across the room making the others flinched as well as the two who was already in each other arms. "Park Sunghoon, I love him." Gaeun's sudden outburst makes his pair of eyes stared at her. "Love?" He airily said.

"That's all bullshit!"

The blood inside of him boiling with wrath and enraged, the sinless flower vase was thrown to the floor as it shattered to pieces. Everything was a mess, including Sunghoon himself too. "Did you come to your sense on what will happen to our clan if you're having a baby? Have you even think of father? No one welcomes this baby!"

SLAP

Sunghoon's head was turned to the side as his hair falls down in sync, his eyes were glaring before he scoffed looking back at her sister who had her eyes pooling up with tears. "I don't need your fucking sympathy on raising a child. Whatever it is we're keeping this baby." She pointed at her stomach.

"I'm sick of doing shitty work and being someone's dog. If you want you can continue but I, Park Gaeun is quitting." She intertwined her fingers with Jungwon who rather shocked by her action as they both went upstairs without even a second glance. Sunghoon gripped his hair in frustration.

"AAAAAARGHHHHHH!!!!" A loud shout of a displeased and irked man was let out as he punch the wall beside him resulting his knuckles to bleed. Park Gaeun and Yang Jungwon, they're making him crazy.

MEANWHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE
Hwang Yeji and her twin observed the box that had been sent to their older brother's office with a questioning look. On top of the box had a skull picture, signaling them anything inside is dangerous. "Do you know what's inside?" She asked while her eyes still on the box.

"We have to wait for In-Yeop to come." Just right after the words came out from his lips, the door opened revealing the older brother with his suit placed on his arms. He put the suit aside and went to gaze on the box before cutting it open with a scissor.

Inside the box was fill with more than a hundred of small glass jar with a colorless substance, it is written there that one bottle of the small jar contains 10ml of the substance. In-Yeop took one of it on his grip, his lips twitched upwards forming a smirk.

Hyunjin opened the cap and sniffed the substance, he frowned when there's no smell came out of it

Hyunjin opened the cap and sniffed the substance, he frowned when there's no smell came out of it. Plus it looks like sky juice. "What is this?" He asked as In-Yeop turned to him. "Killing drugs." His answers makes the twins slightly surprised, he continued. "No smell and colorless. Pretty tantalizing isn't it?"