Doomed

Chapter 9 : Displeased
"What am I to you?"

Enhypen. Sunghoon's team gathered in the middle of living room of the mansion that belongs to the Park Clan. However none of them had open their mouth to speak making the situation dreadful. Jay stood up making everyone turned to him. "Until when are we going to stay silent? Sunoo has been out there for freaking more than 24 hours!"

Sunghoon had his elbows on his thighs look to the side before he let out a heavy breath on his member's behavior. He knows everyone is nervy about Sunoo, including himself. Just then a honk had interrupt them causing they all to loom up the front door.

A body was throw out from the car severely, the body had roll until it met Jungwon's shoes. The dead boy's face was covered with a clothing. He crouched down and pull the clothing off before his eyes almost bulging out in shock. "WHO DID THIS TO SUNOO?!" Hell, everyone was befuddled on their spot.

No one could believe, in front of them was their team member and what got them speechless was he's dead. Sunghoon pushed Jungwon away and look at Sunoo's cold body, he placed two fingers on his pulse. It's true, Sunoo is gone. "No.. NOOOOOO!!" He shouted as his body dropped to the ground, he took his head and placed it on his thigh.

Tears of a boy had escaped from the corner of his eyes, loosing a friend in one of the mission is not what he expected. He regretted commanding Sunoo to kidnap Haesoo for his good. He shouldn't have done it at the first place. Sunghoon wailed while hugging the cold corpse, he didn't care if his friend smells like rotten junk. He just wanted to hug him for the last time.

The sounds of people sniffling and mourning were present at a funeral that was held on. A portrait of a young boy was displayed for everyone, surrounded by white flowers. Sunoo was there flashing his white pearl teeth, making no comment about people bowing at him as their last respect, staring at the visitors with pair of blank eyes.

Of course, it was Sunoo's funeral.

Enhypen wore whole black suits while they entered the small room, Sunghoon couldn't looked at Sunoo's mother in the eyes. What should he tell her about her son's death? She held his hands tightly when he walked passed her. "Forgive Sunoo if he had done anything wrong to any of you. You guys are his only friends."

Sunghoon had let out a sorrowful smile before placing his hand on top of Sunoo's mother's. "Sunoo is a great friend to all of us. We pray him to be in a better place." The words comes out from his tongue trembly despite of how hard he is on holding his tears. He saw Sunoo's sister beside his mother also sobbing after loosing her only brother.

Seeing Sunoo's family sniveling was the most heart-breaking scene Sunghoon had watch. He swear in his mind he will get revenge for his friend and he knew who did this to him. He had his hands curled into a fist and jaw clenched tightly. Kim Doyoung, he really needs to get him down.

Sunghoon had straight away burst into Doyoung's office after the funeral with his face red in madness. He told the others to not went along since it was the deal between the two of them. He approached him who was leisurely sitting on his chair before grip on his collar, their breath brushed through each other.

"You kill my people, bastard." Sunghoon gritted his teeth as the Kim's heir pushed him off before brushing the invisible dust of his clothes. His expression was calm and unbothered unlike the silver haired boy who had his eyebrows knitted together in furious.

"You broke our deal. I told you not to mess with my clan yet you sent Sunoo to get Haesoo from me. You are messing with me." He walked closer to Sunghoon with his hands in his pocket.

"I like her, whatever it is she's going to be mine." The male mocked while his eyes were fierce burning with fires. "So we're fighting over a girl now?" Doyoung scoffed to the side. "Silly cause she wont like you. Do you think she will like you after she know that you sleep with almost the girl in your university? Girls always around your waist wherever you go. Dumb."