Busted

Chapter 12 - The Park Clan's problem.
"I want to keep this child. Can we?"

Gaeun entered one of the VIP room inside LIYS Club, she saw six boys were sitting on the couch and each of them wore neither a cap or a bucket hat and a mask. "Make it quick. I don't really have time for you boys who suddenly texted me out of nowhere." She voiced before taking a sit beside one of the boys, her purse placed on her lap.

"Nice choice to sit beside me, I missed you babe." The boy slipped his hands on her waist pulling her closer as she espy him. "And you are?" She questioned as he took off his cap and mask, the remaining members as well did the same. What she didn't expect was her brother who's sitting opposite her, cause behind the mask was a completely different person.

Half of his face was burnt despite of how close he was to the fire during the explosion, the members moreover to scars and cuts across their arms and faces. Gaeun gasped, "What happened?!" Bafflement plastered across her expression. "That bastard Kim Doyoung." Sunghoon gritted his teeth.

Niki, who was the nearest Enhypen member to the room where they keep Haesoo was down after beaten by Haruto and Yedam. However he's not fully unconscious yet when he heard Doyoung told the members through the earpiece about the bomb that had been activated. After Doyoung carried Haesoo out with a few Treasure members that he didn't recognize went out, he finally stood up.

He groaned and limped towards Jake and Jungwon who's knocked out on the floor. He shook them up, "Be quick, Treasure had placed bombs all over this place." Niki informed and went towards the front where Heeseung and Jay were dazed with bruised on their face. "Jay! Heeseung! Wake up!"

Jake had went up to Sunghoon's office and bang the door with all his might. "PARK SUNGHOON!!! YOU NEED TO GET OUT!!" At last he kicked the door revealing Sunghoon who was immersed with the money scattered all over the floor on the table. "Bomb.. A bomb!" Funny how the leader didn't realize there was a bomb under the desk.

Sunghoon panicked, he shoved all the money to the brief case back as Jake shouted. "WE ONLY HAVE 30 SECOND LEFT IDIOT!" He then left the leader who took some money and left the room. Sunghoon was the last one to get out of the hideout. And when he was about to step out, he looked back thinking if he should get the money with him. I mean it's fucking 10 Millions!

That's when the bomb explode, he was thrown out of the hideout when the members had arrived on the cars. The boy was unconscious, everything turns black.

After the talk with Enhypen, Gaeun excused herself since it's getting late. One of the boys volunteered to send her out to her car. He grabbed her arms tenderly as both of their step halt. "I saw your text that you're pregnant with my child." His eyes gazed on her. Gaeun sighed, "I wanted to get an abortion. You know I'm still young." She reciprocated.

But in spite of that, the boy shook his head vigorously. "I want to keep this child. Can we?" He persuaded causing Gaeun's eyes to welled up with tears. He pulled her into his embrace, caressing her shoulder to consoles her. "I thought you would leave me after I told you we're having a baby." She snuggled into his chest. "I will never do that." He pressed a longing kissed on top of her head.

"Come, let's get you to the car before anyone caught us."