(‼) Monster

‼️trigger warning : blood and torture‼️

Chapter 8 : The Crucify
"Fucking monster."

The Hwang siblings had nowhere to go except to their Hwang building after running away from their rival, Doyoung and his team. The twins were catching up their older brother who walked speedily to his office. "Why is he acting like that?" Asked Yeji to Hyunjin who only shrugged at the question.

In Yeop attached the pen-drive to the desktop inside his office as soon as he arrives, the twins had only stared at his action who suddenly took anything near him and threw it on the floor in enraged. "What is happening here? What are you so mad about?" Hyunjin's curiosity is eating him up.

"Look at that." He pointed his finger at the desktop screen, the two had went over to look at it closely. The screen had a meme with a caption 'SORRY WRONG PEN-DRIVE!!' and a few emoticons that had tongue stuck out in the middle.

"This is what we got from Kim Moojin?" Yeji asked. "Bastard! I told him to bring me the original one so that we could blackmail Treasure!" In Yeop had hit the table with his fist hard causing it to turned red. "Where is he now?"

"Dead. Our man found his body by the dumpster."

"Deserved." Hyunjin had his arms crossed on his chest as he look at the older one. "What are we going to do? Just sit like a rock doing nothing?" Yeji rolled her eyes at the male. "Go with your team then. Attack him or whatever." It's doesn't call a day without the two had a tongue wrestling.

"What about Itzy? You guys had been enjoying much lately by getting in and out of the club without any mission." He counter back. "Does that matter? We need some-"

"SERIOUSLY?! YOU GUYS ARGUING AT THIS MOMENT?!" In Yeop's burst make the two completely shut tight, Yeji had flinched by his voice. His eyes had turned fierce looking at the two. "Just find anything that's useful to make Doyoung below our foot. Doesn't matter how much it cost, we need to get him down as soon as possible."

Haesoo had woken up with Jeongwoo who was treating her fresh wound and change the bandage by her side

Haesoo had woken up with Jeongwoo who was treating her fresh wound and change the bandage by her side. She winced in pain when the cotton bud that had alcohol ointment met the wound, he had pull his hand back. "You're awake." He said continuing his job.

Jeongwoo had settled treating her wound and was cleaning up the bloody cotton when she ploddingly sit herself up on the bed. "I think you should look for Doyoung. He's uptight after you passed out." He carried a tray between his hands and walked towards the door of her room before turning to gave her a smile. Later on he disappear behind the door.

She had went up to the door that connects to his room, her hands hesitantly twisted the doorknob quietly. Doyoung had his clothes off while laying on his bed, one of his arm placed above his head. Deep in his thoughts, he didn't even conceive that she was standing there. "Doyoung.."