Good or Bad - bye?

Chapter 21 : The final attack.
"What if I'm gone?"

Haesoo twisted the doorknob that was connected to Doyoung's room before she peeked inside, only to see him laying on his bed with his arms above his head. Hearing the sound of the door creaked, he turned to look at her with a smile. "Hey, love." He greeted while sitting himself up before telling her to join him.

The girl placed her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her as his chin was on top of her head. "Why are you so clingy today?" Doyoung chortles over her action taking a glimpse on her who seems to be comfortable with her position. "I have a bad feeling, Doyoung." She finally blurted the things that had been pestering her since the morning.

"What if I die during the attack?" The boy shushed his girlfriend by placing his index finger on her lips. "You will survive. You must survive, for the sake of me." Haesoo looked up to face him. "Why is it so?" She questioned.

"Because this Kim Doyoung, can't live without Jeon Haesoo by his side. What does life even meant if my whole world doesn't have your existence anymore?" Doyoung's answer made her form a smile on her lips. "If I really gone, please find your happiness somewhere else okay?" The boy shook his head. "I rather die together with you."

"No, no. You must continue to live."

"Whatever."

Doyoung rolled his eyes to her causing Haesoo to laugh, seconds later he was laughing as well. But soon the laughter died when Asahi knocked the door and walked in. "Doyoung, Nam Empire called just now. They said someone passed by their property with more than ten van. I think Park Clan is coming for us." The leader nodded.

He pressed the red button under the table as the emergency sirens went across the whole mansion. She stared at Doyoung before rushed to him, she gave him a long kiss causing the boy himself surprised as well. Yet he is melted by the kiss. "Promise me, don't die." That's her last word before running back to her room for preparation.

Everyone gathered in the middle of the living room including his thousands of clan members, the Kim's heir knew the day is getting nearer so he told them to stay at his mansion

Everyone gathered in the middle of the living room including his thousands of clan members, the Kim's heir knew the day is getting nearer so he told them to stay at his mansion. And turned out the day really came. "Remember the plan right?" Everyone nodded.

"Snipers, get into your position as well as assassin team. Attack team standby at the front and back of the mansion. IT team control every of the surveillance camera and inform through the earpiece. Alright? GO!"

And now Doyoung was left alone in the living room, he was sitting on the couch when the door burst opened revealing Park Sunghoon standing with two guns on both of his hands. He could see the war between Park Clan and Kim Clan had started since shooting and fighting could be seen at the front yard.

"Well, well. Look who's here?" Doyoung laughed sarcastically as Sunghoon paced forward ploddingly. "Who else besides me?" The silver haired boy had placed the two guns on the side of his gun strap. "So, what I was trying to say is you give me your clan, and our business end in peace. No bloodshed."