Han Empire

Chapter 14 - Our first kiss.
"I love you, Jeon Haesoo."

Doyoung was getting ready with a tuxedo vest for his appointment on meeting up with Han Empire when the door of his connecting room with Haesoo opened up, revealing herself with her pajamas on peeking her head behind the door. He turned and let out chortles.

"Good morning, love." He gave her a smile as he picked one of his branded watch from the drawer of the dresser. Haesoo walked towards behind him and stared at his figure on the mirror that was in front of him, Doyoung as well looked at her reflection by the same mirror.

He turned around to face her as he leaned his back on the dresser while the girl was asked to come closer. He rested his hands on her back while his gaze never left her eyes, she could feel her heart fluctuating fast. Oh lord, please don't let him notice this.

Her hands reflected to find it's way to his chest. "Where are you going this early?" She questioned, staring at his attire up and down. "To meet Han Empire, it's about the killing drugs that were used to harm Junghwan. They maybe have the antidote since they'd experienced the same thing before." He answers.

"Can I come with you? I'm sick being at home." Doyoung shook his head, "It's a business matter, Haesoo. I'm not going there for fun." He clarified. "Plus, it's a lot safer for you to stay in this mansion."

"Please?" She pouted, giving him puppy eyes that she usually wont show. The boy smirked to the side, to be honest her action makes his heart melted that he almost fell down to the floor. "If I let you come with me, what will I get in return?" He raised an eyebrow as the girl think for a while.

"I'll grant you two wishes. Anything would do."

"Anything?" His smug gets bigger. "Yes, anything." Haesoo retort his gaze. "Fine, you're coming with me."

AT HAN'S MANSIONThe two arrived and parked the car at the front yard, the mansion was twice enormous compared to Doyoung's

AT HAN'S MANSION
The two arrived and parked the car at the front yard, the mansion was twice enormous compared to Doyoung's. Haesoo had her mouth gawking, the moment she stepped out the car and nose around the sight. Just then they were greeted by a man bowing at them. "Good morning, I assumed you are Mr. Kim Doyoung from Kim Clan?" He politely asked.

"Yes I am. Is it fine to come with my fiancee?" Doyoung playfully eyed Haesoo who cleared her throat while she widened her eyes. "Of course, besides it has been a while since Mr. and Mrs. Hong had a visitor." The man smiled showing his pair of dimples and eye smile.

"Pardoned me, I'm Choi Byungchan. Sooah's right hand man." He introduced himself, gesturing them to follow him to where the owner of the mansion is waiting. Doyoung placed his hand to her front, she beam before putting her hand on his palm. A glooming smile plastered on both of their lips, walking inside with their hands locked intertwined.

Entering the mansion, the maids and bodyguards bowed to them as they returned the same with a small smile. The chandelier above her head were sparkling, she couldn't help but to admire the whole mansion's deco, it was so elegant. It tantalizing her so much.