(‼) Peak Of Realization

‼️trigger warning : torture, blood, some scene are not suitable for young age reader‼️

Chapter 10 : Target locked.
"You taste sweet."

2 days had passed however Park Clan haven't done anything to confront Kim Clan about the 10 Million.

Haesoo was inside the car with Doyoung on their way to her university. The road was full with silence, not even one of them would start a conversation because of what happened in the past few days. The male cleared his throat when they arrived, he was about to speak however the girl had get off his car without even saying goodbye making him sigh.

Haesoo was buying a drink from the vending machine when she felt presence behind her, she turned to found a boy gazing at her. "Do you want to buy something from here?" She asked pointing at the vending machine in front of them causing the boy to chuckles. "I was looking for you actually." He replied.

Haesoo blinked her eyes a few times. "My friend told me you took chemist engineering and you're good in physics. Is it possible for you to tutor me?" He questioned while rubbing the back of his neck flustered by her stares. "I'm Heeseung, by the way."

She had think for a moment before agreeing, in her mind she wanted to eschew from Doyoung if she could. Being in the same house with him didn't make anything better, she could feel his ponders around every time they walked passed each other and the way he tried to approach her. She just couldn't face him in meantime, everything is so puzzling.

"After we finish our class?" He tilted raising an eyebrow as she nods, "Sure."

[Message]

YOU
I'm out with my friend after my class ends
so no need to fetch me

DOYOUNG
where?
SEEN

TIMESKIP
Haesoo was helping him on the subject mildly. Heeseung was impress on how she could teach him in the most simplest way although the subject itself was strenuous. The drink beside them is not even touched despite on how focus they both are. She stretched herself after sitting for so long and excuse herself to the toilet, this is where the plan begins.

Heeseung took out a pill, he broke it into two as the powder sink down inside Haesoo's drink before he used her straw to dissolved it. Minutes later she came back and drink her water heedlessly. "Where do we stop?" She gave him a smile while he replied with a smirk, his fingers tapping on the table.

She was about to grab her pencil box when she felt her sight blurry causing the pencil box to drop to the floor. She shook her head numerous time yet the sight is getting more and more cloudy. "Are you okay?" Heeseung questioned but all she heard was ringing inside her head.

"Three.. Two.. One.." Right on his last count her head dropped to the table with her arms underneath, he waved in front of her. "Thanks Haesoo. You make my work a lot easier." He said before signaling the members that were observing them from other table to come forward and bring her to their hideout.

The unconscious girl was splash with a small bucket of water right onto her face, she woke up in surprise and her eyes immediately opened wide. However her wrist and ankle were tie up with ropes, her mouth was shoved with a clothing and her body feels numb. "Hey gorgeous." The boy in front her greeted.

Behind the boy was a boy that have sharp eyes as one of his features, Haesoo didn't even know if he was just looking or glaring at her but what she could assure is he was a younger. Her eyes caught the sight of the whipping rope on each of their hand. She was inside an empty room, no windows only lights and a door where the boys came in.