Twisted

Chapter 19 : God knows whats the best.
"We lost a soul."

The day had come with the sunlight getting through the curtains as it meet with Haesoo's face, she squinted her eyes slowly stretching her body out. However her body was locked with Doyoung's arms that was wrapping around her waist making her hard to move.

"Good morning." He greeted with his hoarse and deep voice resulting her to feel blush crept up her cheeks as she chuckled looking at him. "It's not really morning, it's already 11AM." She pointed at the clock that was hanging against the wall.

"I feel sore." Haesoo said making Doyoung get up and leaned on the side of his body. "Did I went to hard?" He teased with smirk as she remained silent, to shy to even look at him in the eyes. "You're staying on the bed for the rest of the day. I'll take care of everything." He boop her nose with his index finger.

"Do you still remember the two wishes that you promised to grant me?" He suddenly questioned with one of his hands caressed her head tenderly. She nodded. "Of course and there's only one left." His movement stopped.

"My last wish, be my girlfriend."

Haesoo had her orbs widened, her heart as well began to race and cheeks steaming hot in red. Doyoung had let out a heavy breath while sitting up himself, "You know I'm already in love with you since the beginning. And I think the feelings are mutual, maybe.." His voice gets slower at the last sentence.

"Kim Doyoung, I love you too."

His eyes immediately met her who was already smiling to him. Those words, the words that he had longingly wanted to hear. The feelings that had reciprocated back, the same feelings that they shared towards each other. "Thank you." He pulled her into a tight and warm hug.

However the atmosphere didn't last long. The couple was interrupted by a call that she didn't expect. It's her parents and her friend, Youngji from the place she used to work. "Youngji?" Haesoo picked up the call. "Haesoo! Finally you answered! Your parents are here looking for you!"

Her words already made her stunned on her spot shifting eyes to Doyoung who looked at her with concerned. "Can you help me to tell them that I'm meeting them at home?" She could hear Youngji letting out a sigh. "I'll try, but they seem to be really mad Haesoo."

"Thanks a lot Youngji, I'll take care of it." She immediately put the phone down and get out from the bed resulting him to follow after her. "Why? What's wrong? Where are you going?" She entered the bathroom and turned to him. "Just get ready, I'll tell you in the car." She told.

Inside the car where the two were sitting beside each other while Doyoung drives. He could see how tense she was despite of her action who's staring out the window. "Love?" He called causing her to turn. "Do you want to tell?" He gently asked didn't want her to feel pressure.

"My parents are back here." She rubbed her hands together making him intertwined their hands. "It's okay. We'll get through this together hm?" Doyoung kissed the back of her hand as she feel a little relieved.

Arriving at her house that she'd left for a long time, she get out from the car and told him to not go inside. The first thing that greeted her the moment she got inside the house was a slap. A hard slap that made to her cheek making her turn to the side.

"What are you thinking when you're ditching your class?! Do you know how hard we work to get you to a high class university?!" So this is the reason they were back. Because they received calls from her university saying that she didn't attend classes and missed out a lot.

With no hello or even a hug, a question of 'how are you?' was all she wanted to hear, but what else she could expect from her parents? They're those who work day and night, literally forgot that they had a daughter when they were out of town.