Murder Or Suffer

Chapter 18 : The death that no one could escape.
"Pitiful aren't you?"

Sunghoon paced towards his father's office inside Park's building with a frustrated face, he then knocked thrice before gets inside to meet his father who was staring outside the window. "Father." He greeted bowing slightly which caused his father to turn to him. "What brings you here?" He questioned as they both take a seat in front of each other.

"It's about the Kim Clan, I have a brilliant idea." He started as the father and son talked about it for a long time, planning what the thing they're suppose to. Meanwhile Gaeun who's about to push the door of her father's office halt her movement when she heard what are they talking about. She frowned before canceling the thought of meeting her father.

Gaeun find her way towards Jungwon's apartment, inserting the password as she walked inside like her own place. "You're here." Said Jungwon from the kitchen with a glass of water in his grasp. "I need to talk to you." She placed herself at the kitchen counter as well as him.

"Sunghoon and my father are planning something dull. You and your team for sure is going to involve and might as well die there." He pulled a face. "I didn't get what are you trying to say, Gaeun." He reciprocated looking at her who's jittery. "I don't want our child to be raised without the love from the father." Ploddingly, her words escaped from her lips.

"Hey, look at me." Jungwon took her hands in his as he hold them gently. His eyes tried to find her orbs that's covered with tears. "I won't leave you alright? And I will survive if I join them, please don't worry." He pecked a longing kiss on top of her forehead before caressing her tummy, the fetus that was still growing in her womb is his child.

Gaeun leaned her head on his shoulder as he rubbed her arms up and down to calm her down, a stressed out pregnant lady would cause something wrong to the baby you know. "Is it possible to run away from this mafia world? I'm so tired Jungwon. Let's live wherever we want but just far from them." She blurted while closing her eyes.

"Are you sure about it?" He looked at her with concern. She nodded in respond. "Alright, we'll think about that." Gaeun's expression abruptly turned dark without Jungwon noticing, she then murmured under her breath.

"But I have to kill someone before we actually left."

In the middle of night around 1AM, the only girl who's living inside Park mansion stepped out of her room tacitly trying to make no noise even one sound of footstep. She bring herself in front of the wooden door of her father's bedroom before staring at it for a while. Gaeun had been thinking about this for a long time since she went back from Jungwon's apartment.

Maybe the thing that she was about to do it is rightfully wrong, but in order to get a better life she is really willing to do it. Her and her brother's life were hundred percent being controlled by him who's sleeping soundly in his room the moment she opened up the door. Loath, hatred, wrath, disgust, ire all built up in her mind when she saw him sleeping peacefully.

Laying on the bed with innocent over his face, as if he was a baby who just born without making any sins. Gaeun leisurely walked closer, the smile of a mad lady came across her face. Everything is different now, she didn't feel the love from him as a father. All she knew that she must obey his words or else she become a no one.

"Pitiful aren't you? Being a daddy's daughter but at last become his servant. Told you to do this and that while you out here misery. If you wanted to end it why don't you just kill him? It's a win-win situation, you'll be happy with your love. I am with mine. How about that?"

That was Doyoung's words when he took her to OB-GYN for DNA test. That's also his last words before leaving her alone only to be fetch by Sunghoon and everything come fledged. His words inciting her like a devil pushing her to kill him.