Existence

Chapter 11 - Do we call it a good miracle?
"I've been fighting for your love alone for so long.."

Positive

Gaeun stared at the third pregnancy test that she took in her grip, the other two were put beside the sink. Her eyes were shaking in fright, thinking what would happen if her brother and father knew about the baby in her stomach. "No, I'm sure I've taken the pills!" She said to herself denying the truth.

No wonder she had feel like vomiting after every single meal, she had also experienced back pain these past few days. Not forget to mention she always feel weak and sometimes have no appetite to eat. Even her brother's team members had questioned if she's sick due to the sudden changes of her mood.

With madness, the young girl threw the three test into the dustbin under the sink. One of her hand places on the side of her waist while the other one gripping her hair in frustration. Inside her head she was cursing the other life she was carrying currently since it came on the wrong time. She's jittery if the baby causes damages on their plan.

Just then someone knocked on her door. "Miss, your father requested you in his room." The one who knocked inform as she replied, "I'll be there in a few minutes." She hurriedly give herself a look at the mirror before taking a deep breath and proceed to her father's room.

"Father, you called me?" Gaeun peeked her head inside the room, her father was standing in front of the window admiring the scenery of their garden at the front yard. The both of them then seated on the couch. "I haven't seen your brother since last week. Where is he now?" The father asked.

Gaeun raised her shoulder. It's been a week since Sunghoon had showed up to their family's mansion, she herself was concerned about his disappearance. He left them without any note or even notice. "He didn't told me anything, father." She replied shaking her head as Mr. Park let out a heavy breath.

"What about things with Kim Clan? Any improvement?" The girl feel her stomach abruptly churning causing her to clenched on her shirt, resulting her father to frown on her expression. "Still the same answer from Doyoung." She responded but Mr. Park had looked at her in suspicious. "Is there anything going on behind my back?"

Heck, Gaeun is lost of words when he asked. "N-No, everything's fine. It just a normal period pain." She retorted giving an excuse since she saw his eyes lingering on her before he nodded. "You may go." She bowed before sprinting towards her room.

She was pacing back and forth inside the room thinking about any solution of the baby when her phone rings, signaling that someone had sent her a message. She took her phone from the bed and unlocked it.

[Message]

xxxxxxx1150
meet me at LIYS Club tonight
it's important

YOU
who are you?
where did you get my number from?

xxxxxxx1150
you have to come if you wanted to know

Gaeun didn't care about the anonymous, she was still thinking about the forming fetus. Her hands had went up to her belly, caressing it a few times before something in her mind came up. Her lips had twitched upwards into a smug, she got a plan.

WHILE IN OTHER TIME
Haesoo was eating on her bed right now, Junkyu had bring her porridge and warm water. Her body was still recovering from the whipping last week. Her bruise is still visible though she feel a lot better after resting in bed for the whole week. Her door was opened making her head snapped towards the direction, revealing Doyoung who greeted her with a smile.