His Girl

Chapter 2 : Safe place
"I know everything of her."

Haesoo woke up at the same unfamiliar room but this time he was no where to be found. "Doyoung?" She called out rubbing her eyes groggily before decided to went towards the door. The smell of food greets her nose the moment she opened the door.

Voice of chatter echoed the kitchen as she quietly walks down the stairs, Haesoo didn't even notice she was tip-toeing. She only stood there doing nothing, the boys didn't notice her presence too. "Oh you're awake." Doyoung who was the first one to saw her said, instantly their chit-chat died as everyone turned to her.

Jihoon who was seated beside Hyunsuk raised an eyebrow, "I thought everything is settled? Aren't we are not supposed to keep witness alive?" Frightened was all in her mind currently, does that mean she was supposed to be dead by last night?

"Park Jihoon, shut your mouth." Just by that command he keeps his head down and continue to eat. "Haesoo." Doyoung called giving her a reassuring smile, "Come here." He patted the seat beside him, slowly her feet find its way towards him. Doyoung requested the maid to prepare an extra seat and dining set on the table since he thought of Haesoo who didn't eat last night, he was worried about that. "Eat up, we'll talk later."

Minutes after the eating, Haesoo placed her spoon down since she didn't have any appetite to eat. The stares that the boys gave her was creeping her out, she swore that she could piss herself right now and there if they continue their longing stares.

"Everyone is done right?" Doyoung started as everyone diverted their gaze to the leader. "This girl over here is Haesoo, my classmate during high school. I didn't expect we will meet again in such way." He turned to her who was playing with her fingers. "Haesoo did you see the guy over there? The panda looking one?" He pointed at Jihoon who was looking back towards the both of them, his sharp eyes penetrate through her souls.

"He's the one you saw who stabbed the person last night."

Doyoung's sentence was surprise enough to gave her a shiver down her spine, Haesoo gasped before standing up in panic. She wants to be alone for now, the scene was traumatizing her. "I'm not done yet." He gripped on her arm pulling her back to her seat when she was about to went away, the girl squirmed in his grasp. "Please Doyoung, don't do this to me." She pleaded eyes brimming with tears.

Irritated was all could be seen on Doyoung's face. His grip was still tight on her arm when he stood up and pulled her out from the dining room, Haesoo turned to the boys with her sorrowful eyes. "Help me.." Was the word she muttered.

The door slammed closed as the boys went on their conversation. "What do you think is going on between them?" Mashiho asked pointing his thumb on his back. "He told me before he had a massive crush on a girl named Haesoo." Haruto half-whispered. "He acts like someone obsessed with her though." Jeongwoo shrugged feeling chills went he mentioned that. "He likes her a lot like he is willing to sacrifice anything for her."

Haesoo yanked Doyoung's hands from her arms harshly. "I want to go home." She said looking at him desperately. "I'm afraid I will not be able to let you do that, love." He folded his arms staring bluntly at her. "Doyoung, please. I don't want to stay here! I didn't have anything to do with all of you!"

"Who said you are not connected to us?" Doyoung tilted his head, chortles escaped his lips. "You saw my people killed someone. Do you think I would let you saw something you shouldn't have?" His steps coming closer to her.

"Do you remember I said I'd like to keep you close all the time back we were still high school? That's what I'm doing right now." Her back pressed on the wall as Doyoung pinned her there, trapping her by putting his hands on both side of the wall. His fingers abruptly crawl to her chin, giving it a little push so that her eyes met his. "My feelings for you haven't change either."