(‼) Devil Inside

‼️trigger warning : torture and blood‼️

Chapter 4: Demon inside
"Tell me, who send you?"

Introducing you to the antagonist character in this fiction, Park Gaeun.

If you are wondering if she got any blood ties with Park Jeongwoo and Park Jihoon, no she doesn't. It just that they shared the same surname.

The girl that was one year younger than Doyoung, two years younger than her brother. She was the mafia princess despite of her being the only girl that was rugged enough to beat two men at once.

She was elegant by the looks yet she was not someone you could provoke. Being in one of the most high ranking clan among the mafia empire, she was trained twice harder than her brother since everyone labeled girl as weak and helpless.

Gaeun was sitting on the passengers seat inside the car's body when she receives a call from one of the clan members that works under her. "Miss Park, a girl just came out from Mr. Kim's mansion."

The girl straighten her body from her leisure position, "What? Since when did Doyoung bring girls home?" She muttered to herself before shaking her head, "Follow her." She ordered before ending the call.

Gaeun got out from the car to the main entrance of her father's building when a security blocked her way, "You're off limit, Miss." He said placing an arm in front of her as she bring down her glasses, another security stops his friend. "She's---" "Is he new?" She asked raising an eyebrow to the other security as he nods. "Yes Miss." She went a step closer to the newbie who were now biting his lips in frightened.

"If you never know, I'm your boss's daughter." Was all she said before passing the two men who bowed in apologize. Gaeun brought her heels towards her father's office, the receptionist stood up and bowed to her before she pushed the door opened.

"Father." She greeted while Mr. Park in his 50's chuckled. "My princess is here. Have you did what I told you?" He questioned as she sits opposite him.

She sighed, "Yes father. But Doyoung still disagree, I will talk to him again." Mr. Park's smile immediately fell into a stern expression and he hit the table with his fist. "That boy, just same like his father. Stingy and petty." He said between his gritted teeth.

"I don't care, I need to get you married with him so that we could get the money." Gaeun's lips shut tight, she was lost of words for her father's behavior.

The Park Clan was once the most successful clan among the empire. Ever since Mr. Kim (Doyoung's father) raised his business and get most of the territory, their clan was shadow banned.

And now he's already meters down in the earth, Mr. Park always wanted to find a way to get the wealth from them. The secret that no one knows Park clan was having problems with money and slowly went bankrupt.

But with the money that they will get if Doyoung get married with his only daughter Gaeun, 40% of the wealth will be theirs. Not forget to mention if they kill the heir, they have full access to the money and Park Clan won't be downgrade. That's what their plan are. However, Doyoung rejected the offer resulting them to find a dead end.

Little that they didn't know, the heir knows what the Park intention, his father had talked to him about this even before he was sick.

After the talk Gaeun excused herself when she received another call, "Miss, I'm so sorry. I lost her." Said the one who followed Haesoo, "It just a small matter and you can't handle it?! Go back to his mansion as look for her!" She yelled in madness before stomping her way out to the car that was waiting for her.