Last Forever

Chapter 20 : "Funny how the person who make you feel special yesterday is also the person who make you feel unwanted today."

Park Gaeun was inside her room holding a baby clothes that she get to buy that time when she went out and saw a baby shop. She bring the clothes close to the side of her face as her eyes slowly gets teary again. She got discharged from the hospital after three days, yet her heart is still unable to recover from the lost.

"Mommy is so sorry.." She murmured between the sob as the door of her room was opened by Jungwon who brought her food and water. He placed it on the nightstand before he sits beside her and wrapped his arm on her shoulder. "Gaeun, we have to let it go. We can always try." He tried to be tender.

She placed her head on his shoulder as she continue to cry between his arms. Jungwon as well could feel hot tears started to build up. "We'll go far from here soon, I promise." He kissed on top of her forehead rubbing her shoulder to calm her down.

After a while, Jungwon went out of her room only to bump into Sunghoon who stopped himself in front of him resulting him to let out a heavy breath. "You wanted to bring my sister out from here?" He asked with both hands shoved inside his pockets.

"None of your business." He answered and was about to walk pass him when he gripped on his arm. Jungwon yanked his hands off. "So you are saying that you are not planning to join my plan on attacking Kim Clan? Didn't I told you I will kick out anyone who are not involving?"

"Then make me." Jungwon countered while gritting his teeth, he looked straight to Sunghoon who's rather shocked by his reaction. "Nothing is more important than Gaeun right now. Because of that issue we lost our first child and I'm not taking any orders of me joining you or not."

"For fucking sake, Park Sunghoon. Don't you care about your sister? She just had a miscarriage and you are planning on an attack? Look how egoistic you are, just like your father." Hearing those words escape from Jungwon's lips making Sunghoon gripped his collar tightly, his fist trembling in furious.

"Why? Did I said something wrong? Your father use Gaeun to trick Doyoung for the sake of money or else Gaeun will be thrown out from this mansion even she is his biological daughter. Your heart is full with hatred Park Sunghoon, even hell wont accept you." The grip on his collar loosen but soon replaced with a punch that makes him turned to the side.

"You are not in my team from now on! GET OUT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE HERE FROM TODAY!" He shouted with ire as his face turns red because of the madness, this made Jungwon laughed. "Neither me and Gaeun will see you after this. Even for the rest of our life." With that he took his leave with the boy still had his chest raising up and down.

TIME SKIP
Weeks had passed after Doyoung received Gaeun's messages saying that Park Clan was planning on something against his clan. However he still keep it to himself including Haesoo. Park Clan have not make their first step yet making the Kim's heir a little concern since they could be attacking anytime without them getting ready.

And lately, Doyoung had been busy with works outside of the clan which caused him to be out during the day when Haesoo was still asleep and will be back when she was deep in her slumber at night. The couple didn't talk much as well as getting in contact with chat, he would only reply with a "Don't wait for me".

Or is it because he had lost feelings on her? But that fast?

It was another day around 10AM in the morning. Surprisingly Doyoung is still with them having breakfast together with her and the rest of Treasure members. In spite of that, he was wearing formal clothes as he peek on his watch once in a while. Seconds later his phone rings.