Drake 🗿

˙Main ship: Drew x Jake

˙Implied ship: Zander x Luke

˙Small Hailey angst and Lander.

˙Title:    "Sleepover at Jake's!"

——————

I finish eating my food in the cafeteria while listening to Henry and Liam's disturbing talks when suddenly.. I realize I'm late for rehearsals.

"Shoot-! I- I'll talk to you guys later! I'm late for rehearsals!", I yell as I take my tray and walk away from my friends.

I can hear Drew groan, probably keeping his eyes locked on me.

I put my tray away and head to the music room straight away.

"You're late, again.", Hailey crosses her arms in front of me, annoyed.

—"Hm.. Honestly, why does it still surprises you?", Zander says.

—"Sorry guys.. I didn't see the time pass.. But I'm here now, right?", I hesitantly shrug.

Hailey just sighs.

"Now that we're all here, let's start. The competition is in a week now.", the blue-haired girl stares at Sean.

He catches the signal perfectly. One click on his computer's keyboard and the music wanders around the room. Zander starts playing accompaniments, and so does Luke with his drums. Milly and I start doing our magic as well.

"Bad habits~! Oh, you shouldn't make me get rid of my bad habits~", I start singing.

Hailey sings as well.

"Late night, you put your hands on my hips. Push me against the wall, you start kissing my lips.", she sings, hitting high notes with precision and ease.

"I'm so addicted, Baby. Can't stop looking at your body!! Oh..~"

"Bad habits~! Oh, I know I'm pushy and annoying. But I can't help it, Darling, you're too attractive~!!"

(Okay, these lyrics are by me so if it sucks, it's normal okay?)

We finish singing the song.

"WOO~!! That was sick!!", Milly exclaims, jumping in the air.

—"It sure was.", Sean adds, smiling warmly.

—"Milly, you modified some notes in the melody.", the gayest boy in the club rolls his eyes.

—"She did but it honestly made the music even better!", I explain.

—"Haha, come on Zander, we don't need to perfectly perform the song, we can modify some things last minute.", Luke slowly approaches his lover and pats his back.

—"No we can't! Not the MELODY!", Zander raises his voice slightly. Luke flinches a bit.

—"Zander...", the tall boy starts, "We don't need to make a scene about it, let's just forget she did that."

The boy just sighs and looks back at his tall boyfriend. He nods.

"I can see you're all frustrated. So how about this, let's have a sleepover this week end, so we take some time to breathe a bit. What do you guys say?", I ask.

—"I'm definitely coming!", Milly yells.

—"I might come as well, if my parents agree.", Sean answers.

—"Jake, the competition's in a week.", Hailey explains.

—"Yeah, exactly!", I say confidently, with a proud look.