Drander 💣

˙Main ship: Drew x Zander

˙Serious topics: suicide, abuse, manipulation (mentioned)

˙Implied ships: Zander x Luke, Drew x Zoey

˙Drew angst

˙Title:    "One week of pure hell"

—————

Life wasn't easy for Drew. He did bully other people but he didn't do it because it was fun or anything. He had low self esteem. His self esteem was so low the only way he found to cope with it was putting others down instead of putting his self up. He cried his poor little rich ass to sleep every night, staying awake late, talking to his own pathetic person in front of his mirror, in his bedroom. He yelled, cried, complained, which resulted in fights with his father sometimes, most taking place at 3AM. He was being too loud, his father couldn't sleep. Because of that, Drew's allowance got revoked by the latter.

He and his father weren't on good terms at all. They never have been. Since his mother left, all the blame went on Drew, everything got worse and complicated. It was always Drew, every little thing that happened in the family. His mother was a user, she never wanted a child, she wanted money and good sex. She actually cheated on her now ex-husband every Tuesdays and Saturdays, with different guys every week. The magenta-haired male knew that from the start but he has always been scared of telling his lovely father.

Drew would put his self down on every occasion he had. He hated his self. He was a "stupid jerk that took advantage of others and played with their feelings to make his dumbass feel better". Since he always has been picking on others, finding a new group of friends every year to bully people with, he lost Liam, Henry and Jake, his only true friends that didn't use him to get anything. The biggest fight they had was recent. He still remembered the words Liam pronounced, that made him miserable and vulnerable in front of the whole school.

"I have no respect for you, go to hell, Drew."

The fact that it rhymed didn't help either. Drew had the scene memorized. It all happened one week ago. Jake, Henry and Liam were already getting sick of Drew before, but that day, they exploded. Drew made one joke, a homophobe and racist one about Sean, who came out as pansexual. Drew actually didn't mean to sound racist, he was just pissed. Jake started yelling at Drew, scolding him harshly.

"What's your deal!?", Jake could be heard from the end of the hallway.

The two others joined in as well. The rich one tried to find excuses, that made Henry and Liam start to scream as well. The whole school was there, staring at the boy in disbelief, scared, angry, sad... Some pitied him but those were rare. The boys started getting physical, tired of Drew's shit, shoving him, pushing him, Henry eventually lost it and punched him in the face two times, Milly encouraged him as well.

"Go, Henry! Kick his fucking ass!"

Jake got so tired and pissed he gave the rich guy a nosebleed and huge bruise near his eye, partly on his cheek.

"Never come near us again.", Henry ordered, leaving with his other friends.

That day, Drew spaced out a lot. He got home, limping and occasionally hissing because of the pain in his legs and face, his stomach got punched as well. It's been a week now and they still didn't get to talk to each other. He lost his best friends.

The last week has been horrible, no mercy to Drew. He lost his loyal ex-girlfriend, she cheated on him since day one with two different guys. She just wanted Drew for his money, She was a user just like the boy's mother. She left him one last text message being: "You're pathetic."