Drake 🍍

˙Main ship: Drew x Jake

˙Droey angst

˙Title:    "Cheater! User! Traitor!"

——————

Drew and his homies are currently at the mall. It's a Saturday so the mall is pretty crowded. At first, Drew was supposed to go with Zoey but she cancelled the plan last minute. He thought it would be a waste not to go to the mall, since today was the day stores would restock so he brought his friends.

Drew wasn't interested much in fashion but he still enjoyed buying clothes for his friends. Well, he mostly enjoyed spending his money on them.

The boys just got out of a store, Henry being the only one carrying some bags.

"I can't believe you bought me a new controller and gaming set up! Thank you so much, dude.", Henry exclaims.

—"It's nothing.", Drew says, smiling slightly, "I mean, I could buy the entire store if I wanted..", the boy brags.

The four teenagers wander around the place. Suddenly, Drew spots a store he recognizes.

"Hey, how about I buy you guys some new clothes?", the rich guy offers.

—"Isn't that the store where Zoey buys her clothes?", Liam wonders.

—"Well, it is. They don't sell only women's clothes, you know?", the boy raises his eyebrows.

Henry groans.

"I like my clothes, though...", lettuce boy pouts childishly.

—"Well, a change of clothes would be nice, don't you think Henry?", Jake chuckles.

Drew ignores his friends and heads straight inside the store.

He looks around to find out that the new men collection is out. 'Perfect.', he thinks. He approaches a black trench coat, thinking it would look good on Jake or Liam, since they are both tall handsome guys. Henry would look better without any jackets, a black and purple hoodie would go better on him.

His friends finally enter the store.

"Hey, Drew! Check this out!", Henry shouts, putting an ugly neon pink beret on the top of Liam's head.

The guy just rolls his eyes. He grabs a trench coat and calls out Jake's name. The boy turns around.

"Yes, Drew?", he says.

—"Can you try this on? It's just a coat."

—"Uh, sure.", he approaches the smaller and grabs the coat, "I'll be right back!", he grins.

The other nods watching Jake walk away. He faces Liam and Henry, the two remaining idiots.

"Found anything you like?", Drew, with his hot deep voice, questions.

—"I like this blue jacket!", Henry points at the latter across the crowded store.

—"Hen, it's a dress.", Liam laughs.

—"Is it? Well, I don't care! It has lettuce on it!", the boy smiles.

Liam facepalms, smiling as well.

"Liam?", Drew stares at the taller.

—"I like this crimson shirt.", he grabs the long-sleeved shirt.

—"Want me to buy it for you?", the rich-ass asks.

—"Yes, please!", Liam grins.

—"Go try it on first.", the boy laughs.