Drenry 🌊

˙Main ship: Drew x Henry

˙Title: "Weird confession... dude."

If you end up liking the story, vote! :D

-----

I slowly flutter my eyes open. Have I been sleeping all day? I rub them and sit up carefully. I notice the room I'm in is extremely dark. It must be late. Something somewhat heavy is maintaining my legs in place. I glance in their direction to witness a cute little boy, sleeping peacefully on me. I feel bad he had to skip school and take care of me. I did tell him I was alright but he insisted on staying to look after me. Must've gave him quite a hard time today... His head is resting on my thighs, which are covered by the green blanket Henry chose to throw on me earlier. Green is his favorite color. I run a hand in his soft, light hair and peck the top of his head discreetly, thinking he's unconscious when suddenly...

"Aww, that's cute...", he speaks up, still visibly sleepy but somehow sounding strangely full of joy, "Do it again..!", he says, tired.

I madly blush and look away.

"Sh-Shut up.", I reply embarassed.

He laughs and slowly sits up on his chair next to my bed, blinking aggressively to adjust to the light penetrating his eyes. I just love his eyes. His eyelashes are so cute, it suits him. As I try to stand up, I stumble on my feet, almost tripping. At least I get the time to immediately put a hand on the wall next to me, using it as a support. I hang my head low, magenta hair is hiding half of my face.

"Drew? What's up?", he says, getting up slightly worried.

-"I'm okay.", I attempt to grin but I think my face gave me away.

He seems uneasy, while I look exhausted and drained. He gets out of his chair to go to my side.

"Drew, you should rest!"

He grabs me by the shoulder and puts a hand on my forehead.

"You're burning, Drew.", he announces.

-"Don't worry."

-"You're so stubborn!" he lets out that laugh I daydream about everyday in class.

I adore it, honestly. That may sound silly... but I can't always deny the truth, can I?

"You should go back to sleep.", he declares, a serious expression plastered on his face.

-"Sleep? I just woke up.", I refuse.

He pouts. Without thinking, I slowly approach his face to kiss his adorable pout. He returns the kiss almost instantly, using his adorable chapped lips. When the short exchange is done, I part away, blushing slightly, looking at the floor. For once, I'm not really panicking. I mean, I've already kissed him once. I ended up being a stuttering mess that day... How awkward...

"Sorry...", I say, staring at him.

He smiles like a dumbass and pulls me into a long passionate kiss that I obviously accepted and gave back. He cupped my face as I put my own hands in the back of his head. Then he jumped into my arms, making me fall on the bed behind me, with him on top of me.

"I'll sleep next to you if you sleep!", he says cheekily.

-"Cringe.", I roll my eyes.

-"You're cringe.", he grins proudly, kissing my cheek sweetly right after speaking up.

I like how straightforward he is. He hugs my waist and puts his head on my stomach. Without a warning, the latter starts growling.

"Ooh~, hungry I see.", he says with his stupid teasing voice.