Drake 🌾

˙Main ship: Jake x Drew

˙Implied ship: Luke x Sean

˙Title: "Apology"

˙Kinda plotless

-----

"Drew!", Jake yelled in the bedroom enthusiastically.

The other boy did not answer.

"Drew, Drew!", the blond continued to repeat excitedly, grinning like a dumbass.

Again, no response.

"Drewy-bear! Drewy-boo!", he looked deeply into the dark brown eyes in front of him.

His lover, Drew, was on his laptop doing some research for some homework he had, almost absorbed.

"What.", the magenta-haired boy groaned, finally facing the peach, taking his eyes off the screen.

-"I love you~!", Jake exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the shorter's neck, basically jumping on him.

The two idiots we're sitting on Drew's gigantic bed. They were supposed to do their homework but Jake eventually got bored.

Jake approached the smaller to give him a smooch on the lips before nuzzling his cheek against Drew's. That made him blush slightly. He attempted to hide his embarrassment by huffing angrily, hoping his boyfriend wouldn't notice his red face. Jake laughed at that, since he did see the crimson red on his lover's cheeks.

The boy focused back on his homework, typing words in a quick pace, sometimes hesitating though. Jake didn't seem too happy about it, he had a sort of disappointed look on his face. His face quickly changed, a smile eventually printing itself on his lips.

He continued to hug his boyfriend, leaning towards him progressively. That resulted into making them both fall on the bed, Jake on top on Drew, his head on the boy's chest.

"Jake... What are you...", Drew asked, confused, "Move your fat ass, I need to finish my work.", he announced.

The boy did not move an inch. He stood still, smiling to himself as he knew he was annoying the smaller. He also knew he secretly enjoyed this kind of embrace, though he tried to hide it, miserably failing, of course.

He tightened his grip on Drew, his arms still on his shoulders. He locked their legs together, making the rich boy stuck on the bed with him. He was trapped, and he understood that pretty quickly since he rolled his eyes almost immediately. He still tried to get away, it wouldn't work, Jake held him still.

"You're so immature. What do you want?", Drew questioned, unamused.

-"I want my boyfriend's attention..", the peach replied, looking at Drew with a cute face, a pleading one.

He huffed once more, watching his love make his heart melt with his cuteness. He gave up on his homework.

He slowly wrapped his arms around the other, sighing before relaxing his slightly tense body. He kissed the boy's forehead softly, putting his warm left hand under Jake's shirt to caress his back comfortably. The other hand he had was in the blond hair he adored so much. Jake giggled, finally satisfied. He started to hum a nice melody with his soothing voice, making Drew's eyes slowly close. The boy eventually fell asleep, his boyfriend still on his chest. He let his hand fall off Jake's head, landing on the pillow next to him. The taller grinned before dozing off as well, in his lover's arms.

.

.

.

"Come on, Drew.. Don't be mad-", Jake walked behind the rich boy he loved in the hallways.