Drander 🦐

˙Main ship: Drew x Zander

˙Serious topics: suicide (briefly mentioned)

˙Drew angst

˙Title: "Thrown away."

—————

"I'm revoking your allowance! You're not allowed here anymore, young man!", a middle-aged man raises his voice at his incompetent son.

—"You're not serious, dad-", the dumbfounded boy was about to yell but received a slap across the face from another strong figure.

—"Andrew "Jude" Dorrance! You heard your father, you're banished from this property! Your grades have been disastrous! This is unforgivable! I will not let you ruin our name any further!", the boy's mother speaks up, putting on her right glove back.

The young teen puts a hand on his red cheek, rage filling his eyes. He glares at his parents, feeling beyond betrayed.

"Lower your eyes! Hand me your keys. We already disabled your bank account. You've been such a disgrace, why can't you be like your brother?", the father harshly scoffs.

Drew obeys, getting rid of his keys and lowering his gaze, a sign of respect. The boy is completely shocked. His parents were kicking him out of the house, leaving him with no money at all! Is he even allowed to go get his stuff in his room? How could they do that? His grades aren't even bad, they only dropped by a few points. Drew already has a lot on his plate. With Liam dissapearing, Jake being less present... He's already dealing with stuff. His eyes suddenly water as he remembers all the things that are going on in that pathetic life of his. He also remembers his first break up last year with Zoey, a cheater and user. 

"Go get your stuff, you have 3 minutes, not more.", the mother orders around and walks away, sick of seeing her son's face.

What a useless child, good for nothing. Drew swiftly gives a glance to the corner of the room, making eye contact with the maids. They pitied him, but did they need to?

"You're dismissed. Hurry up, now.", his father leaves as well.

The magenta-haired one walks upstairs. This is the last time he'll see his room. He grabs a suitcase and starts messily packing up his clothes and other stuff. He also grabs the bit of money he found in his drawer. He is used to paying in cash, he usually plays around with his credit card. Feeling overwhelmed and trying his best not to show, he removes his black hoodie leaving him in a plain white shirt. It was making him feel way too hot, and therefore trapped. He doesn't dare go back downstairs to seek the help of the maids. He has to leave all his video games behind, he still packs his laptop, to save a bit of all the progress he has. He quickly grabs all the pictures he has of his friends and lets the tears escape his eyes, frowning. He sniffles silently in the dark and finishes packing, trying his best not to punch his walls, or go punch someone. He grabs his suitcase and says farewell to his bedroom, calming down for a bit. He jolts when he hears his father speak up from downstairs. He soon becomes irritated again, just by hearing the traitor's voice. Sure, he's sad, but he still feels hatred.

 Sure, he's sad, but he still feels hatred