Drander 🐲

˙Main ship: Drew x Zander

˙Implied ship: Drew x Jake, Sean x Luke

˙Title:    "A sleepover a yours, again?"

(Drew broke up with Zoey while Luke didn't accept Zander's confession)

—————

"Hey, why's it so cold in here?", Milly exclaims.

I can't stand that girl.

Today's a Saturday night and Jake decided to invite his friends over for a sleepover. Henry and Liam couldn't come, so he invited his freak- uhm... other friends. What's good is that at least one of them is gone, Luke. But Hailey, Milly, Zander and Sean could make it. Is "Sean" his name? Who cares.

"Uhm, guys... We have a small problem, the heating system isn't functional anymore!", Jake shouts nervously scratching the back of his head.

—"What do you mean, "not functional"?, Zander crossed his arms.

—"I don't know! It doesn't work, all we have left is the chimney.", the peach shrugs.

—"Well then, where's the problem. We still have the fire!", Hailey declares.

—"You idiot, there's no wood left. It's just a question of time then we'll all freeze to death.", I facepalm, earning a glare from the blue-haired girl.

—"Guys! Calm down!", Jake yells.

But his shouting has no effects, the room starts getting loud with all the complaints. I can hear Jake sigh next to me. He wants to say something. I pat his back and look at the others.

"Everyone, shut the hell up!", I scream.

This time, everyone calms down and Jake gives me one of his amazing smiles.

"Thanks, Drew. I wanted to say that I have enough blankets for everyone, so you guys won't die tonight.", he says.

Hailey and Sean seem relieved.

"I'll go get them! You can can choose where you want to sleep!", he grins and leaves.

I can't believe I'm still here. Staying a whole night with those nerds? What has gotten into me. I grab my phone to go on Instagram again, my obsession. Jake quickly returns and carries the blankets to leave them all on the couch.

"Guys, let's watch a horror movie!", Milly jumps in the air.

—"No, you know I hate those!", Zander yells with his annoying voice.

—"Let's watch a romantic movie!", Sean offers.

Jake nods eagerly. I know he loves those but they're so cheesy sometimes...

"Can't we just go with horror? There's some romance in them...", I groan.

—"Yes! Pleaseee!", Milly begs.

—"I'd like to watch a horror movie as well.", Hailey announces.

—"Alright... Everyone grab you blankets, I'll go get the popcorn.", Jake sighs dramatically.

The pink-haired girl throws her fist in the air, victorious. In total, there are seven blankets. One belongs to Jake, Hailey and Sean take one each but Milly throws herself on the couch, taking three blankets for herself. She's so selfish. Zander takes the last one, also the smallest. It can barely cover his legs. I huff and sit back on the couch, facing the TV. I wait for Jake to come back. Eventually, he comes back with popcorn and other snacks. He places them on the coffee table and look over at me, confused.

"Aren't you cold?", he questions, sitting next to me.

—"Your pink-haired friend snatched half the blankets for herself!", I shrug.