Droey ☕

˙Main ship: Drew x Zoey

˙Implied ship: Henry x Lia

˙Title:    "Changing for the best?"

——————

Zoey and Drew have been dating for a year now. And Zoey's cheating has never stopped. But this summer break, the girl found herself conflicted. She talked to Lia about it and it doomed on her. She realized she was a horrible person. She tried finding excuses but Lia just shrugged at the moment, not knowing what to say to justify her actions. Lia wasn't a better person herself.

Zoey overthought about it for over a week. Should she leave Drew..? Or should she stop her cheating and gold-digging? She didn't want to leave Drew, she actually started liking him and his company. At first, she wanted to date him only for his money, but by hanging out with him all the time, she found herself sort of attached. Zoey for sure didn't want to stop using boys for their money either, but everytimes she thought back of those horrible things she did to Drew, Jake and the others, a pit in her stomach appeared as well as a horrible headache, the pain so unbearable that she'd start crying alone on her bed, like the pathetic girl she ended up being over the years. She always was a bitch, since middle school, and she wanted to become a better person.

Today was a Tuesday. The 26th of July. Zoey was particularly determined to apologize to everyone today, whether it was in person or via Instagram. She grabbed her phone to text Lia when suddenly her phone ringed. She picked the call.

"Hey, Babe", Drew greeted.

—"Oh, hi Drewy-bear!", she said nervously.

—"The weather's nice today, me and the boys are going to the beach, you wanna tag along?", the boy questions.

After the drama that happened between the club and Jake, the boy decided to stay with his homies. Everyone found out Zoey was the one that recorded the audio and pushed Jake to trash talk his friends. The club still didn't forgive him, and Jake didn't forgive Zoey. When Drew found out, he was enraged, even though he was happy Jake was back, but Zoey being his girlfriend, he couldn't hold a grudge for long, especially since she spammed him with texts and calls. She even went to his house. Was it really okay for her to meet up with Drew and his friends?

The girl thought for over a minute.

"Uhhh... babe?", Drew called, confused.

—"Oh- Uhm. Sure! I'll tell Lia. I'll be ready in 10!", she giggled before exclaiming a "See you, Sugarcube~!", then hung up.

The girl didn't feel so good about this. Was she really about to see Jake? And since when did she care about his feelings? Zoey shoved those omnipresent and suffocating thoughts to think of what outfit she'd wear. The girl was still in her pajamas, in bed. She hurried to her huge closet, full of clothes Drew spoiled her with, and grabbed four random swimsuits, as well as two cute outfits. She took a few minutes to choose her swimwear. She picked a black swimsuit, one piece.