Drake 🐅

˙Main ship: Drew x Jake

˙Implied angst: Hailey.

˙Title:    "Can't help it, I'm jealous."

˙˙˙

——————

Drew and Jake were in the bathroom at school, holding hands. It was the only place, apart from their bedrooms, where they could be together without fearing being seen by anyone. The boys were secretly dating. Jake realised he never liked Daisy romantically, she was adorable and amazing, but he didn't like her that way. He realised he liked Drew more... WAY more... He adored him, he was just so perfect. Well, in his eyes anyway. Drew broke up with Zoey. He got over her, Jake helped him move on.

The two teens didn't want the whole school to know about their relationship, especially since they weren't openly gay, more like bisexual in this case.

"You're so hot, Drew.", Jake leaned towards the boy.

—"You're hotter", Drew intertwined their hands.

They were both next to the sink. They eventually parted their hands in case someone came inside and saw them.

Jake started humming a tune, walking in the hallway with his.. "friend"... He approached his locker and noticed one of his friends, as tall as Drew, standing in front of his locker.

"Ugh, finally you're here!", the latter said.

—"Oh, Zander! How surprising, you're not with your freak friends for once!", Drew smirked.

—"Shut up, Drew. I'm here for Jake.", the boy glared at the dark-brown-eyed boy.

—"Uhmm.. Yes, Zander?", Jake asked confused.

—"Hailey wants to talk to you", he informed, "She's in the music room."

Jake nodded, he motioned Drew to come with him. They both made their way to the music room, where Hailey was.

"Drew, can you wait here, please?", the boy said.

—"Just be quick, we have class soon.", Drew said.

He leaned on the wall, as Jake entered the room. He couldn't help but get curious. What did Hailey want?

He peeked inside the room, letting the door slightly open, spying on the conversation Jake and Hailey were about to have.

"Hey, Hailey? You wanted to see me?", the boy asked.

—"Yes, Jake..."

She seemed nervous.

"Are you okay?", Jake was worried for his friend.

—"Oh, uhm, yes..!", she immediately answered.

She took a deep breath. And quickly curled her hands in fists.

She ran towards Jake and kissed him.

Jake's eyes widened, just like Drew's, who started feeling mad. He was jealous, oh, so jealous. And he was angry, was Jake going to-

He pushed her away. 'Good', thought Drew. Jake pushed Hailey away brutally and covered his mouth with one of his arms.

"J-J-Jake!?", Hailey asked, on the floor.

—"I'm sorry Hailey, it was so sudden- I.. Why did you do that!?", he was as confused as the girl.

—"The truth is...", she looked away, "I like- no- I love you Jake.", she quietly declared.

—"Hailey... I'm sorry, I-"

—"Jake!", Drew burst in the room.

—"Drew!?", Hailey yelled.